• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas

Treamayne

On the run...
Looks like I might have a few days in the Dallas area (not sure exactly where, yet). Anyone know a good B&M to check out? Do restarants or bars allow Cigars? Just looking for input.

Thanks

-K-

Keep going back to Tobacco Road off of Cooper St.

I am sure the Dallas BOTL's will chime in here!

Hit Tobacco Road like Tas said Treamayne.....tell'em Brick sent ya :)

Also, En Fuego over in Rockwall is a fabulous place (marcsheldons).

Come by Tobacco Road and if that's not convenient, let me know when and where and Tobacco Road will come to you. I'm looking forward to buying you a cigar!

Anyone know a good B&M to check out? Do restarants or bars allow Cigars?

I think one would really be cutting their B&M experience short if they didn't check out Tobacco Road in Arlington. Also, En Fuego is a wonderful shop that must be experienced.

There are several other shops in the area that are nice. Two Brothers in Plano has a great selection and Up in Smoke shops are all over the metroplex. As for restaurants and cigars, Javiers in Dallas has a full cigar lounge (just bring your own sticks or you will be GOUGED). There are a couple of other cigar friendly patios and bars that you might want to research.

Let us know when you are coming. Us D/FW guys are always looking for a reason to hook up!

mac

Depending on where in Dallas you are going to be two Brothers in Plano is a great shop as well. Tobacco Road which has already been mentioned is amazing also. If you can make it to Arlington you have to make it to Tobacco Road to see the Pepin Shrine.
B

Another recommendation for Two Brothers. I went there this evening to meet up with dk_ace, Mr. Mac, and gunsandcigars88. Very nice selection. It was great meeting you guys. Sorry I couldn't stay longer!

Another recommendation for Two Brothers. I went there this evening to meet up with dk_ace, Mr. Mac, and gunsandcigars88. Very nice selection. It was great meeting you guys. Sorry I couldn't stay longer!

The guys told me I showed up just after you left... Maybe next time bro.

Absolutely, Niko. I'm sure I'll be back soon enough.

Let us know when you are coming. Us D/FW guys are always looking for a reason to hook up!

mac

Looks like I'll actually be an hour outside Dallas, but I'll arrive on the 16th and have that afternoon. Might have a day in there when I can drive in and experience the city - I hear there's an excellent Brazilian Carneria - then I'll leave around the 21st or so. Maybe have the night of the 20th to go out before I depart. I'm searching and saving maps and directions for all the great info you guys are providing, Thanks a lot.

-K-

Sorry I missed you by a few as well. Hopefully we'll meet soon for a smoke.

All the spots mentioned are good, I'll also add En Fuego if you are out east of the city in Rockwall or maybe we can all make ith there since most of us go to Tobacco Road and Two Brothers quite a lot.

Mike and Tobacco Road are GOOD PEOPLE! Go see him...I love that place!

Melly

I used to stop at Cool River Cafe in Irving, decent food, nice club and an excellent cigar lounge.

Ken

mac

Looks like I'll actually be an hour outside Dallas, but I'll arrive on the 16th and have that afternoon. Might have a day in there when I can drive in and experience the city - I hear there's an excellent Brazilian Carneria - then I'll leave around the 21st or so. Maybe have the night of the 20th to go out before I depart. I'm searching and saving maps and directions for all the great info you guys are providing, Thanks a lot.

-K-

Thanks again for all the suggestions. Looks like I slipped ot the right a bit, I'll arrive on thh 19th now. if anyone has some time on Sat afternoon, we could meet up before I drive out to my hotel. Post is in the Herf section

-K-