• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn Cigar Joe

Anthem

Stay Thankful
Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 today. $34.99

I also pulled the trigger on the Oneoff yesterday (a cigar almost no one has had, but I really like).

Cigar Monster has boxes of Diablo today :laugh: I have not seeen those in awhile.

I just wish they would do toro or church's of Peppin stuff. I would pay the extra.

I am not a real big robusto fan, but the price is so good I know this summer when I want a short one I will reach for them.

Man, I'm still doing samplers. I just don't have the room for more, lol. I variety to much. It looks like a wine cooler might be in the plan soon.

You guys are horrible. They lady doesn't even try to talk me out of it any more.

-Gianni-

I just wish they would do toro or church's of Peppin stuff. I would pay the extra.

I am not a real big robusto fan, but the price is so good I know this summer when I want a short one I will reach for them.

I picked up the blue label toros a few weeks ago from them! :thumbs:

Bought a 10 pack of these fine cigars. Joe really has had some great deals as of late. I figured I'd stock up on as much as I can before the freak'in new taxes take effect.

Back