• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn Minneapolis Crew

tasman

Just another Squirrel
Long day at work and I come home I got the sampler from Issy and I thought it was safe to go in the house.

Oh no of course not the wife had a box in the house already and it completely blew me away. You guys are top notch and I really appreciate it. Your days are numbered guys!
biggrin.gif

It appears that Joe is the ring leader of this crew.
thumbs-up.gif

Great stuff
Dean

Heyyyy!! It's good to see you on here Dean! Sneeds and I were just yakkin' about you the other day. Those Minnesota boys are a bunch of surly bastards!! Nice hit boys... :thumbs:

They do it 'cause you keep getting up. ;)

Couldn't have happened to a better guy, or from a better group. Well done all around.

Definitely a well deserving target and you Minnesota guys along with Israel (uptown_isy) from Kingston, NY know how to pack a punch....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Well done!!!!

Just to be clear it was not me. In our neck of the woods, I am known as Joe C. In other parts, I am known as joe2 :D. The ring leader for this is Joe "Are you OK?" G! :D

Seriously, welcome back. Sorry we couldn't make it to your herf. I am sure I am speaking for the rest of the crew, we look forward to herfing with you sometime soon!

Best,

Joe

Yeh it was Joe G. I was talking about!
laugh.gif
but Joe C is not any better! Ha Ha

You might knock me down and yes it might take me a minute to get back up but I always do!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif