• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn, that hurt big time...

DKAudio

Well, just went online to check the bank account; wth?

Oh yeah, the government must have cashed the check that I sent them. Don't fricking get it, I am 23 and so is the wife. Have been married for 2 years and have had our house for 2 years. We paid over 14K in interest on our mortgage last year. I was expecting a decent refund but somehow we "owe" them $800! The wife claims married 0 and I am married 1. I just changed mine though because this cannot happen next year.

Sorry, guess I just had to vent. I am sick of contributing to society, paying my taxes, being honest and then get stuck with a bill like this.

Oh well, I'm alive I guess.

Dan

Man, horrible week...

My wife's mom's boyfriend died! We just found out he was sick 2 weeks ago! They live in northern MN. We are kicking ourselves because we never got a chance to see him. We were both very close to him, he was a great person. I am out of state traveling for work. Had to cancel my job and am flying home tomorrow morning, contractor pissed at me. We are going to start driving when I land, funeral is Friday morning.

Frick, bank account is low because of post #1 and they live N of Aurora MN, 500 mile trip...20 MPG in my Grand Marquies, damn about $80 plus driving while up there.

Sorry to hear about everything. But like you said in your first post, you're alive. And it sounds like your mother is going to need your support. My condolences on your loss.

Don't even say something like that. I cannot afford to run AC so that is actually quite possible in the summer. Last year my house got to 85-95. I had to do the ice pack method daily, PITA! Expecting to do the same this year.

My wife started crying her eyes out when we found out. I do not really show emotions much, though inside I feel very sad; I wish we got to say goodbye. I think this is going to be a rough couple days for the both of us.

Thanks for the support.

Don't even say something like that. I cannot afford to run AC so that is actually quite possible in the summer. Last year my house got to 85-95. I had to do the ice pack method daily, PITA! Expecting to do the same this year.

My wife started crying her eyes out when we found out. I do not really show emotions much, though inside I feel very sad; I wish we got to say goodbye. I think this is going to be a rough couple days for the both of us.

Thanks for the support.

You need a smaller house or some method to drastically cut your overhead.

I need to live by my work. The city I live in is very expensive; my starter home was 250K! I don't have a big house, main floor is 1K sq ft. It's just a rambler. It is like that pretty much everywhere around here. I am only 23 though. Most people I talk to think I am doing pretty good for my age.

Traveling is starting to get tough though. I have been with this company for 4.5 years, been traveling for 1.5 of them. I don't feel I am getting paid nearly enough for how many hours I work and being away from home so much. My security is pretty good though. We get 3% raises annually which is the cost of living. I am sticking with it for a while, not sure what I am going to do in the long run though.