• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Daniel Marshall Ambiente Humidors

wrath186

I have a question about David Marshall Ambiente humidors. I have a blue 65 stick humidor that works well, but I saw these humidors at Bonita Smokeshop and thought they were absolutely beautiful. My question is does anyone have any experience with Daniel Marshall Humidors? If so, do you have an Ambiente and how is it holding up for you?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated

He probably needs to know who Arlin is. Arlin is a humidor maker himself (see arlinliss.com), and from all reports an excellent one. He hand crafts high-end custom humidors, so if he endorses a humidor, it is a strong endorsement.

JK

I don't have an ambiente, but I've got one of the Daniel Marshall 20th Anniversary "Treasure Chests":

http://fujipub.com/danielmarshall/dmanniversary.html

If the quality of construction on the Ambientes is anything like that on the Treasure Chests, then I'd recommend it highly.
I feel like I twiddle my thumbs waiting for the RH to drop just so I'd have sommething to do!

I'm very new to the world of cigars (as well as "cigarpass". this is my first post), so I can't really compare it to anything else, but apart from maybe wishing it was 10 times as big, I don't know what else I'd expect from a humidor.

em.