• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dave's Generosity

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
after taking 2nd in Dave's Mooch essay contest, I got this nice package of sticks.
So far 5 of those babies are gone. There was one I had in the afternoon sun yesterday on the porch, Jose Marti, was a nice spicy sweet smoke. It had great nose and the draw was devine. But this morning at about 1:30 I fired up one that I liked a lot. It had a green band on it that said simply "1958" in red with a thin red stripe at the top and bottom of the band. I don't know the brand, but if someone can tell me, I would be very greatful. This thing had a fine draw and the flavor was strong pepper with a hint of some other spice I cannot figure out. If I can get some more of these somewhere, I know exactly what to provide my guests at my next Steak Cookout. I had the gar by itself, but here is what I think it would be best suited for:
Thick T-Bone steak dinner with fried potatoes to start, drinking Iced Tea, then for desert bring out the 1958s and serve up the Sam Adams Brown ale with Chocolate cheesecake wedges a plenty. While enjoying this afterdinner delight, maybe a Cooboy game, or Ranger game on a big screen.

Good luck "ID"ing that puppy.LOL. :p I came across one Dave sent also that smoked real nice, no idea what it is. My guess is alot of these will be real good, they've probably been sitting (I mean aging) in Dave's humi for years.LOL. :)

The only gar I know with 1958 on the band is a Pinar pre-embargo, but that band discription doesn't sound like a Pinar.

I'd like to thank Dave again also, the gars have been burning good. ;)

Sam is in fact The Man
This is the gar, and a very tasty gar it is.
Thans Sam

DAVE IS GREAT!!!!!! It was great having a new smoke tonight on the way home! Please don't get the wrong idea from what I posted in the MOOCH thread! I enjoyed the Counterfiet very much. I checked the hmi and it was high explaining the uneven burn!

Thanks again Dave. DAVE IS GREAT!!!!!!

P.S. Will post even more DAVE IS GREAT messages for more gars!!!!!!!!!! :D