• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

davey in denial..........

Lee

I figured you guys would be interested in reading this email I got from yours truely.....

He obviously is still reading this board as in his reference to the switch I was told about in my Tivo thread...LMAO

Enjoy! :laugh:

Hey Lee, I’m sure I can get you a great deal on the Linksys Switch if you’re interested. :p

Not to get in a long drawn out debate, but how is changing a file I have hosted on MY server a lame move? He had asked ages ago if he could link to the picture. I said fine, just put a “hosted by DWF Computers” tag under it. Yeah, it was unnecessary – but I didn’t know that at the time, the point is those were the terms he agreed to. So he has the text up there right up until I was politely asked to leave. Suddenly it’s ok for him to continue to hot link to my picture but ignore the rest of our agreement. If he had sent me the picture and asked me to host it, that might have been a different story, but he linked to my pre-existing picture. Besides which, I thought the whole thing was pretty funny! I even saved a screen shot and attached it for ya!

Ahh hell, why did I even bother to explain it – I’m sure I’ll end up being the bad guy for this somehow anyway.

Speaking of being the bad guy, what’s this mysterious “next step” Rod is threatening? OOOOoooOOOOOOoooo

I may take you up on your offer for checking out CS – if nothing else, it will keep everyone entertained for a while.
Tell Samantha I said “Hi!” J

Your own personal computer nerd, just a phone call away...

Dave Frank
Computer Sales, Service, & Webhosting
DWF Computers

Dave@GreatComputerService.com
www.GreatComputerService.com
tel:
630-290-1922

Signature powered by Plaxo
Want a signature like this?

Add me to your address book...

Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 6:16 PM
To: 'help@greatcomputerservice.com'
Subject: davey

davey......tsk tsk tsk

You wouldn't listen to us would you? Just couldn't leave things alone could you? Now look at you. You're out and exposed for who you really are.

Pretty lame move, linking your site to Sir-smokes-allot's sigtag too, but so davey, you know.

Well, stop on by CS, we'll play with ya! Your account hasn't been deleted......

See ya around

Lee

B-udea b-udea b-udea That's all Folks!

I love you Lee and I want to have your baby but... how about we just let this loser go now?

NA :love:

I've been kinda quiet on the whole deal with Dave but dang it, he's GOT TO just swallow hard and stop trying to fight a losing battle. Never mind continued shenanigans Dave, just apologize profusely to Rod and see what happens.

Nobody likes you either Kitty. Careful you don't end up on the outside looking in.

NA

Davey,

Why don't you focus your energy on trying to build a reputable business? Why can't you be a man and move on? You're such a clingy little thing, aren't you?

CC - Davey can apologize all he wants, he ain't coming back. He had too many chances to begin with. He has nothing to contribute to any cigar forum. Davey is a greedy critter, and that's all there is to it. Davey, why don't you stop IM'ing me all day long? It's gotten old.

Davey reminds me a lot of that annoying kid in grammar school, we all knew at least one. Just an annoying little pest with too much time on his hands.

Get a life, Davey :)

I know the one Rod, LMAO

That little chunky nerd, with glasses..........uh yeah............ :laugh:

I can't believe the MY server phrase? Anyone that hooks up with his hosting packages needs their head examined.

try ipowerweb.com or one&one hosting or even Yahoo. But this guy is insane.

For the record, little davey was NOT asked politely to leave. He was KICKED OUT. He got the bums rush. He was BANNED. He left involuntarily and is still kicking and screaming like a bitch.
Now if you guys would just quit giving this scumbag air time we'd be well rid of him.

NA