• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff matchplay

GMAN21

Has anyone tried Davidoff Matchplay cigars ? My local B&M had several in stock. Just wondering what you guys think of these.

Has anyone tried Davidoff Matchplay cigars ? My local B&M had several in stock. Just wondering what you guys think of these.

Which B&M bud? I haven't seen any of these at the shops I visit, but then again, I wasn't looking for them. Did you pick any up?

Also, a couple friends and I might be going to The Bruery on Saturday, it would be great if you could join us. :thumbs:

It's more of a liqour store (Bevmo style but alot smaller) I walked in an saw they had a walkin humidor, and to my surprise they had a lot of older cigars. Yes I picked up two I've never seen these before the cello and band on them look old.

Where is the bruery ?

It's more of a liqour store (Bevmo style but alot smaller) I walked in an saw they had a walkin humidor, and to my surprise they had a lot of older cigars. Yes I picked up two I've never seen these before the cello and band on them look old.

Where is the bruery ?

Placentia, off of the 91 and 57. Every second Saturday of the month they sell a limited number of bottles of their more rare or aged stuff, but it's only for consumption at the tasting room, which makes it a lot easier to get something that normally would go *poof* if it was available for take home purchase. Their barrel aged stuff is pretty damn good.

Let me know what you think of those Davidoffs. I had the chance to snag a few 3000's that were aged a decent amount when Hi-Times found a couple boxes of them they had forgotten about....and damn, they were incredible. :0

Sounds like fun. I will try to make it on Saturday. I'll pm you to get further details.

Hi Times dude? Stop telling the new boot our secret locations!!!

For good reason Jon. ;)

Besides, until you move out this way you can't claim it! Hurry up and get your butt out here!