• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff

Krautle87

Confutatis maledictis, voca me cum benedictis.
I may have an opportunity to purchase a box of Davidoff Vintage 2000's, any opinions on them? I did a search and came up with Moki's review, I'd like to hear a few other perspectives.

Pretty sure you mean the Panatella Extras. They're pretty popular and apparently very good.

Care to relay where you have a source for a box? My B&M has boxes stashed away for a very high dollar customer and won't release any to me.

Pretty sure you mean the Panatella Extras.

Yes, the panatela extras are the same cigar as the Vintage 2000 panatela. I've seen the boxes, just can't touch them. :whistling:

They are an excellent cigar and pretty hard to come by (at a reasonable price at least) these days.

Care to relay where you have a source for a box? My B&M has boxes stashed away for a very high dollar customer and won't release any to me.

Pretty sure you mean the Panatella Extras.

Yes, the panatela extras are the same cigar as the Vintage 2000 panatela. I've seen the boxes, just can't touch them. :whistling:

What's the name of your B+M? OVTC? Which location? Thanks!

Rick