• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Daytona Biketoberfest herf

Big100HD

Cigar junkie
I'm heading down to Biketoberfest next week. Wondering if anyone else is going? I'll be there from Thurs through Sunday....

I'd like to do some riding during the day, maybe check out some of the new landscape caused by this years "friendly" ??? visitors. Well, maybe not so friendly.

So if snyone is interested in getting together for a ceegar or two, LMK

I don't have a location in mind, so I'll leave it up to the locals.

I know Charlie(stogieman) and I will be visiting the Corona Cigar Company in Orlando early Thurs night(after he's off work).

How about a herf in the Daytona area say Sat night?

I know it's the last minute, thought it would be nice to meet some of the Botl's in FL.

Sounds cool to me. I know jgohlke (Joe) lives right down the road in Longwood, but he's recently gone through foot surgery. We might have to stop by there and do a first aid visit. :D How about the rest of you Florida brothers & sisters of the leaf, let's show this Northern Virginian what southern hospitality is really about.... :D :thumbs: :p

I would love to have the opportunity to herf with these brothers! Sounds like a blast.

Gregor

Hey Stogieman, thanks for thinking about me! You guys are welcome anytime! I'm always home! LOL!

The weather looks like it's going to cooperate for Biketoberfest too! Have a great time Big100HD! Stay safe...

I'm not driving yet, otherwise, I'd offer to meet you at the Corona store.

Cheers,
Joe

I feel sick...... ???

I just did what I swore I'll never do.....Trailer my bike. Loaded it up tonight in my friends trailer with 3 other dressers.

It will be a short weekend trip and we're traveling in a

Fleetwood Discovery
DI_neutral.jpg

Could not pass up a trip in that.

Riding back on time with a hangover is hell.

Let's face it - I'd be useless the next day. :D

Charlie, thanks for looking out for me, brother. Visiting a down BOTL, that would be great. Looking forward to meeting you Joe. Let's set up a time.

Greg, are you coming out from Las Vegas? When are you coming? I hope you can make it to Joe's with us.

Looks like we're going deep sea fishing Thursday morning at dark thirty!!! Looking forward to that.

I know you like to eat early Charlie so don't count on me for Thursday dinner. Maybe an after dinner smoke, though.

I would like to take a ride to Ebor City at some point. Visit the Corona Cigar Company, too much to do in only three days.

Ok, gotta finish packing my cigars for the trip.

Sounds like you've got a weeks worth of plans to get done in three days. I think we can knock out a stop at Joe's (maybe even hijack him :D ) and then head over to the Corona Cigar Company. I'm not sure if I can get in on the trip to Ybor City (Tampa) with you but it definitely would be a nice ride (about 1.5 hours). When I head over to Ybor City, I like to get a room and stay over night. The night life there goes till about 4 in the morning and it's like New Orleans every weekend. They close the streets down and people party everywhere. Enjoy the fishing trip on Thursday and I'll catch you that evening for a fine ceegar. Hopefully Greg can meet us at Joes'...... :D :thumbs: :p

Hey Frank - Sounds like you plan your vacations just like my wife does...with about 3 times as much stuff as you can actually get done! It's vacation, man! You are supposed to take it easy....seriously, it sounds like it's going to be an excellent time. I'm jealous!

Looking forward to seeing you guys, hope you can fit me in to the schedule. Whatever works for you, works for me. I'm spending 4-6 hours/day doing rehab (all at home), but it's flexible and I'm usually done for the day by mid-afternoon.

Have a great trip, it will be fun to meet everybody in person.

Cheers,
Joe

Well, Looks like Ebor City is out this go round....your right I need to spend the night.

Maybe we'll see you Friday when Charlie gets off work....