• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dbl Chat Fuen Sungrown

jgriddle

Crusty ole Fart Newbie
THis is the first box of "good" cigars I have tried. I have to say that because of advice from some of the brothers here at CP I went ahead and got some and I must say they are very good. I do have a question though. They came with a little humi-pac in the box. Am I to assume that the humidity in the box is good? I guess this is something the AF has in their boxes.
Thanks for your help
Jerry

Where did you get the box from, which retailer? Plus I haven't tried those yet. Let me know how they are.

Yeah, AF is putting these little humipacks in most, if not all, of their boxes these days. It's to preserve the humidity while the cigars are in transit. I think they last a few months.

Yes, if I am not mistaking that was Carlos Jr' idea to insure their product is the freshest it can be :D Jerry that is a great cigar nice and rich..... enjoy :D

I love those Fuentes Hmmmm Goood!

BenjieV :D

You can keep using the humipacks way past their expiration date by keeping them in coolers or desktops until you need them.

Way to go Bruddah Jerry! I know you're going to enjoy that box of Double Chateau Sungrowns! As for the RH in the box.... the Humidipak will keep the cigars at 70% RH but I wouldn't leave the box out and just rely on the Humidipak. As mentioned, the Humidipak is designed to keep the cigars at 70% RH while in transit and until they are sold.. the life of the Humidipak is supposed to be about 6 mos.

If you have a Igloodor you could leave the Humidipak in the box of AFDC Sungrowns and throw the box in the cooler without any problems.

Enjoy those cigars Bro!

Aloha,

Wade