• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DC Universe Online for PS3

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
I've been waiting for this damn game to come out and I finally got a hold of it today. Everything is installing right now, and its taken about 25 minutes. Any other DC comics nerds pick this game up? It just got released last Tuesday.

Jon,

I want you to know we are all so proud of you for coming out publicly. :sign: :sign:

Which one of your boyhood heroes do you plan on playing with first?

ace_gary_1.jpg

Mr. Diesel sends his regards!!!

Not sure about that particular game ( will have to Google it ) but I have been waiting for Dead Space 2 . Only 8 days to go ( Whoo Hoo )

Jon I was actually thinking about picking this up. After a few days let me know if it's worth it! :thumbs:

Jon I was actually thinking about picking this up. After a few days let me know if it's worth it! :thumbs:

I've only played a couple hours (yes, in my Batman underwear and Dark Knight mask) and a few things I found problems with:

- The message/chat box on the left side of the screen is partially cut off by a couple inches. Why, I don't know, since i have a 52 inch LCD tv. It took me about twenty minutes to figure out where the setting were, and there was nothing to adjust the screen orientation. Hopefully this can be fixed in a later update.
- There are no directions or anything on how to access anything for your player and what they mean. I figured some stuff out, but I still don't know whether equipping a new chest plate will augment my character's health or hurt it. It will show two sets of health info, one in green and one in black. Like in Mass Effect 2, if you downgrade to a lower piece of armor, it will usually show red or minus marks. This kinda just leaves you there.
-Only on PS3.
-My stats show i have two points to spend, but I've cycled through every skill/power/trap/talent/Uncle Salty's Mustard Fart-gas menu and I can't seem to figure out where the hell to put them. Again, this goes back to having nothing explained to you.

All in all, it has a lot of potential, and I know that since it is such a HUGE game, there is going to be little stuff like I pointed out that will eventually get fixed. So far, the character customization is amazing, and I'm just having a good time running around.