• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Deal! Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto

mtshdtv

www.joecigar.com

Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto 10 Cigars (67% savings!)
spacer.gif
Country: Nicaragua Size: 5.0 x 50 Wrapper: Corojo Body: Medium JOE CIGAR PRICE: $39.99

Well I jumped, as I have only ever had one of these before and have wanted a few more to try. I also jumped on the Habanos from Cbid as well.

DAMN.... I literally just ordered some more 1932 a couple days ago! Figures... just like it won't rain until I get my car washed.

Make sure you order the Vector butane with the free shipping as well. Very good deal.

BTW during checkout they are offering Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (toro)
10 CIGARS (reg.$78.20) for $34.99
That is not bad price as well.
Also there is a SP-PROMO101 for Web Order > $75
PROMO: 5 Vegas All-Star 3-Cigar Sampler
But you have to add it manualy.

I did EXACTLY the above... got the free cigars, the pepin blues, and a double order of Joe!
Chris

BTW during checkout they are offering Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (toro)
10 CIGARS (reg.$78.20) for $34.99
That is not bad price as well.
Also there is a SP-PROMO101 for Web Order > $75
PROMO: 5 Vegas All-Star 3-Cigar Sampler
But you have to add it manualy.

I received a message that that promo code was not valid. I was able to add a free Colibri lighter to the order, though. You have to click the link at the top of the page to add it -- it's not automatic, and requires a $75 purchase. Just FYI, the Padillas and the Pepins only come out to $74.98, so you'll need to add an add'l item to meet the $75 requirement.

That was a good deal and I wish I ad jumped on the Peppins too, that would have been a nice 20 smokes for $3 (Freakin) .75 a peice

I have not tried the Padillias since Peppin left. The 1932 is on my all time favorites list, but I am still smoking D.P. stuff.

I have read good reviews, so I am anxious to give these a try.

Thanks for the good looking out.