• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dean's welcome back Herf!

altercall

Alright boys, Dean is coming back from Iraq and want's to get together at Tobacco Road in Arlington on the 28th and 29th. I know that's short notice for any of you that might want to fly in, but I just heard it from Jim yesterday. Jim said he wants this one to be like the old days... pot luck, tons of people, everyone hanging out all day. I'll see if I can swing the old discount, too. :whistling:

So, this is what we need... First, a roll call. Let me know who's going to be here, along with what food/other stuff you want to bring. If you've got a spare bedroom for someone that might come in from OOT, let us know that, too. I should have closed on a house by then, so I might have a spare room.

I'll put together a mini pass like we always used to do.

Members:
Altercall - I've got what ya'll forget (That's why I'm always late)
Bum - Covered dish (his wife make excellent stuff)
smokintexas - Don't know
gunandcigars - plates, plastic and paper goods
Niko - claim something before I assign you something ;)
BigJake (Maybe)

Denise and I will be there Saturday.

We'll bring a covered dish of some sort.

Everyone chime in quickly. We need a headcount.

Looking forward to it.

I'll definitely be there, it's been too long since I've been able to smoke with some of you guys!

I will be there both days. I will bring the cups, plates, forks, knives, paper towels, etc. Looking forward to this one too! So glad Dean is about to be back in the states.
B

Is this for a select group or will it be open for all CP members. I think I can make it if that is ok with who ever is hosting.

Is this for a select group or will it be open for all CP members. I think I can make it if that is ok with who ever is hosting.

We are always open to new guys that want to come HERF. Come on up for this and we will show you what a HERF is all about.
B

If I'm still in town, I'll def. be there! Not sure if I'll still be around though!

Hey guys this is awesome

Wondering if it is ok to bring Chaplain Payne (Lima Whisky) and SFC Sellers with me?

I know it will be a blast!

I know you will not let me bring anything so I will watch the post and bring what ever you need!

Hey guys this is awesome

Wondering if it is ok to bring Chaplain Payne (Lima Whisky) and SFC Sellers with me?

I know it will be a blast!

I know you will not let me bring anything so I will watch the post and bring what ever you need!

Dean, are you serious? The more the merrier!!! Looking forward to meeting them if they are able to make it. And looking forward to you all being stateside.

And it will definately be a blast.
B

I'll put it in slightly stronger terms....

Make damn sure you got Chappy and Sellers when you come up. :D

I'm counting on them being here.

G-

Wish I could make it fellas. I'll be there in spirit.

Welcome Home Dean!!!

... or should I say First Sergeant
blush.gif

I am sitting in customs right now, we are in lock down for a while! I forgot just how big a pain in the butt customs is! Looks like the next stop is Frankfurt!

I am sitting in customs right now, we are in lock down for a while! I forgot just how big a pain in the butt customs is! Looks like the next stop is Frankfurt!

Hoo-ah!!!

I'll be out of town that weekend...damn that sucks. Good to see you're heading back, Dean. Y'all have fun and smoke a good one for me.

I hope you all have a great time and Dean, you know if I were in Texas, I'd be there. Hopefully you get out to the East Coast soon and we get to herf again. Take plenty of pics guys...... :) :thumbs: :cool: