• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Denver for Spring Break

high-n-tight

My daughter will be playing Volleyball in the Junior Olympic Qualifier in Denver from 10-12 March. I'll arrive by car the night of the 9th and probably leave the 13th; maybe later since she wants to go Snow Boarding.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll have time to link up with some Denver BOTLs while I'm there. We (Wife, daughter, and I) will be staying at the Merriott Residence Inn Denver Downtown.....and that's all I know right now....

Not sure what the schedule is for Volleyball, but I'm sure I can get away to a nearby B&M or Cigar Friendly Establishment for a rendezvous.

PM or email if you want to try and link-up on any or all of the days I'll be in Mile High City.....or if you have any recommendations for Snow Boarding in the area.

My daughter will be playing Volleyball in the Junior Olympic Qualifier in Denver from 10-12 March. I'll arrive by car the night of the 9th and probably leave the 13th; maybe later since she wants to go Snow Boarding.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll have time to link up with some Denver BOTLs while I'm there. We (Wife, daughter, and I) will be staying at the Merriott Residence Inn Denver Downtown.....and that's all I know right now....

Not sure what the schedule is for Volleyball, but I'm sure I can get away to a nearby B&M or Cigar Friendly Establishment for a rendezvous.

PM or email if you want to try and link-up on any or all of the days I'll be in Mile High City.....or if you have any recommendations for Snow Boarding in the area.

I know it well, Colonel! The Denver gang were just at the Celtic Tavern near where you'll be staying. We can also consider a snootier HERF at Churchill's in the Brown Palace. Nice place, necktie crowd, expensive hooch. I'm looking forward to it!

Keep us posted. If one evening the 10th or 11th works for you, I'll bet I could join up at the Celtic Tavern. Sounds like fun!

Sounds like a lot of fun, wish I could be there :thumbs:

I'll be arriving in Denver Friday mid-afternoon, so Friday Night is a "GO". See ya at the Celtic Tavern. :cool:

Saturday, our team doesn't play unitl 3pm so the games will probably go late....really not sure; I'll have to play that one by ear.

Sunday's schedule depends on how they play Saturday, etc., etc.

All the games are at the Colorado Convention Center, so even a drive-by is possible.

PM me or email me and I'll send you my cell phone number......so we can set a time for Friday Night.

I'll be arriving in Denver Friday mid-afternoon, so Friday Night is a "GO". See ya at the Celtic Tavern. :cool:

Saturday, our team doesn't play unitl 3pm so the games will probably go late....really not sure; I'll have to play that one by ear.

Sunday's schedule depends on how they play Saturday, etc., etc.

All the games are at the Colorado Convention Center, so even a drive-by is possible.

PM me or email me and I'll send you my cell phone number......so we can set a time for Friday Night.
Thanks for the update, Friday night at the Celtic is looking good for me! I can confirm tomorrow.

I'm bummed, can't make it on Friday. We record the show on Friday nights.

You all will just have to smoke a good one for me.

I'll be there about 6PM. Celtic tavern is at 18th and Blake, about 7-8 blocks west and 4 blocks north. Go north to 18th, hook a left/west to Blake. There are several lots to park @ $6-7, or grab a meter if you find one open. No need to pay them at that hour.

I'll be there about 6PM. Celtic tavern is at 18th and Blake, about 7-8 blocks west and 4 blocks north. Go north to 18th, hook a left/west to Blake. There are several lots to park @ $6-7, or grab a meter if you find one open. No need to pay them at that hour.
I believe the meters in the LODO area are live til 10PM. Just one of the little things Coors field brings to the area.

I don't have a hall pass for this one as I leave for Reno for three days next week. You kids have fun!

It was a great time visting with some GREAT DENVER BOTLs...

gallery_3185_121_124421.jpg

mmburtch, NullSmurf, high-n-tight, denverdog

Thanks guys for taking the time to sit with me; and once again your generosity is too much.

Now there are no strangers in Denver. :thumbs:

Had a great time and it was very nice to meet you Kelly. Hopefully the daughters tourney goes well, have fun!

It was great meeting you Kelly. I'm glad I got to get out after all. Good luck with the tourney.

Bruce, Jonas, thanks for the sticks.