• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Denver in October

Seth

Nooblerette
Looks like I will be in Denver in mid October for work. Any Brothers in the area for a smoke? Any shops I need to hit?

Seth

Chances are something could be arranged. Let us know as it gets closer what your timing and location will be like.

Yeah, I had the opportunity to meet Horse and missed it. No promises, but think I could get up to Churchill's for a single malt and a smoke. Casa Burtchall maybe?

Yeah, I had the opportunity to meet Horse and missed it. No promises, but think I could get up to Churchill's for a single malt and a smoke. Casa Burtchall maybe?

That might be the ticket right there, I am in.

That might be the ticket right there, I am in.
You better bring your wife to entertain mine then. And for that matter, your kids to entertain mine. :sign:

It's a deal! Jonas, got something I need to deliver to you. I'll PIN you later.

I would like to meet up with you guys. I am killer busy right now so I am not watching the board as closely. Could one of you PM me when something s set?

I will be staying at the Hampton Inn on S. Ulster from Monday Oct 8 - Oct 11.

Seth

I will be staying at the Hampton Inn on S. Ulster from Monday Oct 8 - Oct 11.

Seth

5 Minutes from my office and 2 blocks from one of my favorite places to eat and smoke.

PM me with your schedule and lets get some smoking on!

I'm scheduled to have my septum un-deviated on the 10th, so it's the 8th or 9th for me.

We gotta go see Matt's man-room at least one night. It might not be done, but there is always his VERY nice patio.

Just a bump to say my trip is still on. Arriving next Tuesday, Oct 8 and leaving Oct 12. I should get to the Hampton Inn on Ulster around 6pm.

Seth

I am working on my hall pass but it looks like we are tentatively planning for the 9th @ Cool River. It looks like the cigar lounge is open as of right now but the events coordinator is calling me back to confirm.

I'll do what I can. It'd be good to meet you, Seth. I have a baby gift for Jonas.

Flying back to Nashville in the morning. Thanks for the great evening guys. It was nice to get to know you a bit and trade some sticks.

Seth