• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Detroit "I hate Winter HERF"

Obanion

Obanion
The BOTLs of mid-Michigan are getting together again!
Saturday March 22
1:00 PM
Copper Canyon
Southfield, Michigan

It will be a good time. Click on link for directions.
Copper Canyon

P.S.-If you get to Southfield early, JR cigar store is just South of 12 mile on the West side of Northwestern.

The way work is these days I have issues scheduling for tomorrow so 3 weeks off is a crapshoot. But it's on my calendar so if there's any way possible, I'll be there. Love to meet the guys here 'cause I've never had the pleasure before.

EDIT:

That is, of course, assuming Canucks are invited!!! :D

Bah...figures...I will be leaving for cancun that day! Funny...I work right down the street from CC...8/Tele area..

I saw JR the other day but haven't been in there...is it nice?

Yes, JR's in a very nice place with good prices. We have 3 or 4 herfs each year but maybe more this year. There is another next month in Canton. I'll post that one, too.

I have this one on my calendar and intend to come. However, like Newfie said, things have been crazy at work for me lately.

Is it safe to assume that if I see a couple of guys smoking cigars, that is the Herf?

I wonder how much snow we will have by then. Have you looked outside this morning? I can't see much except trees and the lump that my 4Runner is buried under.

snip....I wonder how much snow we will have by then. Have you looked outside this morning? I can't see much except trees and the lump that my 4Runner is buried under.

I'm lucky. I only had 8" of the white shit to shovel.

bimmer- Our usual spot is just to the right when you pass the seater's desk after entering the building. Look for the big, ugly, bald guy with a goatee. That's me.

We only had 4" of snowfall here, but that is quite enough thank you. Sorry to hear 'bout the double blast for you.

Yes, JR's in a very nice place with good prices. We have 3 or 4 herfs each year but maybe more this year. There is another next month in Canton. I'll post that one, too.

Cool, thanks. I stopped by JR's today while wandering around. They have a huge stock in that place! I was surprised to see just how much they had in what appears to be a small building. Pretty nice there.

I'll be meeting up with some guys from Cigar Live for their weekly Michigan Herf this coming Wednesday April 12th at Stix Cigar and Martini lounge in Southgate, MI. Everyone will likely arrive around 530 or 6. If any of you can make it, let me know.

Ian

I'll be meeting up with some guys from Cigar Live for their weekly Michigan Herf this coming Wednesday April 12th at Stix Cigar and Martini lounge in Southgate, MI. Everyone will likely arrive around 530 or 6. If any of you can make it, let me know.

Ian

I haven't been able to make that one yet, nor will I for the next 2 weeks. I'll be traveling for work, but that WILL bring me near CI in Allentown, PA!!! :thumbs:

Well, I just finished packing the sticks into the carry case. I'm looking forward to the event today. But I don't have a driver, so it will be tea for me (ok, maybe one beer).

See you all this afternoon.

Cheers,
Chris

Guys hope to see you today.

PS. I do not Drink and live in the Farmington Hills area.

If you would like to car poll, drop me a line by 12:30 or so. :thumbs:

I had a great time. It was cool meeting Jay and Chris. We smoked some terrific stogies and we all told some fun stories. I'm looking forward to Bailey's next month. I think the food is better there, I know the girls are better looking and they take good care of us.