• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Devastation!

handyman dave

Newbie - Still old but not dead yet!
I'm not at all sure how or why but a beautiful priority box destroyed my front door mail slot today.

It has been some time, (a LONG TIME) since I have been active here. Health issues have been keeping me down for a while now. But some person named "Mahuke" from Gilbert AZ blew me away today and I am shocked and grateful. The ISOM robusto was the most amazingly wonderful smoke I have tasted in many moons. I savored and enjoyed it VERY much. Thanks so much! I look forward to all of the others as they are all special in their own way. Some I know well but the one with the different colored leaf "band" I am curious about and would love to know what it is.

Regardless, thanks so much. This was always a wonderful place with the most thoughtful and generous people. Obviously, nothing has changed.
Blessings to all,

Dave

Does the band have a palm tree on it? Is it a cohiba?

nice to see you back on i hope you health issues have gotten better.

nice target and good work who ever hit him

I'm not at all sure how or why but a beautiful priority box destroyed my front door mail slot today.

It has been some time, (a LONG TIME) since I have been active here. Health issues have been keeping me down for a while now. But some person named "Mahuke" from Gilbert AZ blew me away today and I am shocked and grateful. The ISOM robusto was the most amazingly wonderful smoke I have tasted in many moons. I savored and enjoyed it VERY much. Thanks so much! I look forward to all of the others as they are all special in their own way. Some I know well but the one with the different colored leaf "band" I am curious about and would love to know what it is.

Regardless, thanks so much. This was always a wonderful place with the most thoughtful and generous people. Obviously, nothing has changed.
Blessings to all,

Dave

Sounds like a Tatuaje "Face". Enjoy em!

Very nice handy work, Mahuke. :thumbs:

I hope your health is on the improve, Dave.

Steve

Good to hear from you Dave. Hope the health thing is going in your favor now. Don't be a stranger.

Looks like Dave and Mike ( looking for knowledge ) have a secret admirer :laugh: