• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DFW/Arlington HERF

Brazilla

Had a great time in Arlington yesterday meeting BOTL and CP members at Tobacco Road. Frank, Mike, Duane,aftercall, codemachine,Nosmo King, and all the others I can't remember. Hey! I'm old OK.
Thanks mr mac (Mike) for the Vegas Robaina Clasicos nicely aged 02 I think he said [Lonsdale I think?]
We got to talking about cheap cigars so I traded my newest pleasure, a panatela Flor de O, for a a nice bundle yard cigar from Tropical from Electric Sheep (Duane)

I had to leave before all the food got out but what was coming sure looked good. The fellowship of cigar smokers and the exchange of ideas and knowledge makes these get-to-gethers most pleasurable. Thanks to Mike and J and the other guys at Tobacco Road for making everyone feel right at home. Wished I could have met J but it's a big place and I was told he was out back manning the grill during to time I was there.

Damn I missed a herf? Did not see it. Phooey. Sounds like it was a great time.

I guess so... I feel rejected and unloved now. :( Jay PM'ed me about this a little while ago. He said he sent all of the DFW guys PM's, and apparently a couple of them didn't send.
B

Well if you guys would go to Texasherf and read something it's posted up there... :laugh: :whistling: