• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DFW Ashton Event

septumus

You are invited to join us for

The Taste of Excellence by Ashton at Cigar Shop & More, 4285 Belt Line Rd, Addison, TX 75001

Thursday February 28th, 2008
5pm-8pm
Tickets are $15.00 and includes:

$15.00 off any Ashton purchase.
Free tasting of San Cristobal and Ashton Aged Maduro Cigars.
Tasting will include Merlot and Woodford Reserve Bourbon paired with Donnelly
chocolates, Almonds, and Pecans to bring out the flavors of each cigar.

Reminder: February is Customer Appreciation Month and we have 12 lines of cigars that are on special for the entire month. Buy 3, get one free!

I just visited this place for the first time yesterday and saw they were having this event. I went to the one at Two Brothers in Plano and it was pretty fun. I will try and make it...does anyone know if I need to buy a ticket beforehand?

There are only 50 tickets avaliable and I'm not sure how many are sold yet but if you really want to attend I'd suggest calling up and buying one over the phone. Their number is 972/661-9136. Sorry I didn't put this up there before but I was just informed about it today when they wrote "Buy them while they last!" on the chalkboard :0

Okay, they obviously weren't joking about that buy them while they last comment. They wrote that at 10 tickets left and when I walked out of the store tonight there were only 4 tickets left for the buying. If you want to make it... Buy them while they last! ;) Hope to see some of you fine BOTLs there!