• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diablo Clearance Sale!

cigar1993

Smoke Seller
Looks like the Diablo line of cigars is being discontinued by General Cigar. We still have some boxes in stock, and rather than return them I thought I'd make them available to Cigar Pass members at super low prices.

Diablo Caliente at $89 a box
Diablo Picante at $99.50 a box
Diablo Gran Fuego at $99.50 a box

Supplies are limited and the offer applies only to stock on hand, as we won't be able to order any more. You can find them on our Diablo Page at www.cigar-ettecity.com.

We're also offering a holiday special on the Perdomo 7 cigar gift boxes at only $33.50 each. You can find them this link.

Thanks for your past support.

Boy, that brand sure died quick...
Didnt it just premier just before last RTDA?

mdman said:
Boy, that brand sure died quick...
Didnt it just premier just before last RTDA?
[snapback]261335[/snapback]​

Yep, my guess, based on blending, was that it was to be a close substitute for Cohiba XV. When they won the trademark suit my guess is Diablo went right out the window.

Cheers

I don't think it was anywhere near similar to Cohiba XV. I never had one single Diablo that I could even finish, and I'm not surprised to see it discontinued already. Although some people like them so it's cool of you to offer them at a discount.