• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diamante's Brooklyn Cigar Lounge

amateuraficionado

Just curious to know if anyone in the area has been here yet. I'm planning on going to check it out this Friday evening, probably around 5:00ish. If anyone will be in the area around that time, stop by for a smoke.

Diamante's

Reviews on Yelp

I met the owner at Big Smoke....nice guy. And I was supposed to send him some Brooklyns to try. Thanks for the reminder!

Hmm...it's a possibility for me. Only if I get all of my shopping done today

De ja vu! All we need is Matt to come through and it'll be a rub! I plan on finishing up my shopping this weekend too Los. Not looking forward to battling the crowds one bit!

De ja vu! All we need is Matt to come through and it'll be a rub! I plan on finishing up my shopping this weekend too Los. Not looking forward to battling the crowds one bit!

Shop from home and pick up in store!! All we need now is Gary saying he's going...only to say, "oh, that was today? I thought it was next week" :laugh:

Shop from home and pick up in store!! All we need now is Gary saying he's going...only to say, "oh, that was today? I thought it was next week" :laugh:

:laugh:

Just curious to know if anyone in the area has been here yet. I'm planning on going to check it out this Friday evening, probably around 5:00ish. If anyone will be in the area around that time, stop by for a smoke.

Diamante's

Reviews on Yelp

Been there a few times -- it's pretty close to where I live. Too bad I have plans on Friday, would be cool to meet up with some CPers there.

Been wanting to stop by this place, especailly since it's the only real cigar lounge in Brooklyn. Can't make it on Friday, but maybe I'll make a cameo appearance sometime on Saturday.