• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diamond back fans

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
After the messy thread on the padre playoffs that never happened, let's get back on track. Pepin fiver that the Cubs take the first playoff series. Good luck! :thumbs:

I thought for sure that there would be Arizona fans who would back their team, what with the best record in the central division. If anyone wants to bet a blind fiver instead, lmk. :cool:

I thought for sure that there would be Arizona fans who would back their team, what with the best record in the central division. If anyone wants to bet a blind fiver instead, lmk. :cool:

You mean "National League."

:laugh:

Maybe i was better off not getting a bet, bottom of the 7th and the backs just took the lead 2-1. :laugh:

Maybe i was better off not getting a bet, bottom of the 7th and the backs just took the lead 2-1. :laugh:

Oh ye of little faith....

C'mon sack, it ain't over 'til it's over!

Once again, the DBacks are getting lucky, it's been happening all year. Marmol hadn't given up a run since I can't remember when and made one bad pitch..... :(

Zambrano did an awesome job tonight and he was pretty good with the bat too.

Think the Dbacks are still lucky, Bill? You can call them lucky if they do it once or twice in a season, but to make a habit of winning close games...that's called clutch!

On any given night, 1-8 (9 if Micah Owings is pitching) can hurt you. They make a habit of getting clutch pitching and hitting when needed. Doesn't matter where in the line-up they happen to be.

Wow, a sweep. I expected them to win, but certainly not to sweep.

Think the Dbacks are still lucky, Bill? You can call them lucky if they do it once or twice in a season, but to make a habit of winning close games...that's called clutch!

On any given night, 1-8 (9 if Micah Owings is pitching) can hurt you. They make a habit of getting clutch pitching and hitting when needed. Doesn't matter where in the line-up they happen to be.

Yep, I say it's still "luck." The breaks go their way, it's as simple as that. Hell, even the anouncers were saying that as well. Where did they rank in runs scored in the National League?

They're going to have their hands full with Colorado. ;)

Doesn't matter where they rank in runs scored. Where did the rank in wins in the National League.

Wait til next year! :cool: