• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diamond Crown Maximus #1 DC

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Finally...They came in!!!

Great looking cigar. Construction was flawless, which was expected. First buff brought with it a hint of pepper...unusual for DC. The rest of the cigar was not much stronger than the DC maduro line...still very light and mellow. Maybe some subtle hints of coffee...very smooth...not alot going on. It was balanced well, but didn't really grab my attention like I would want. IMO, at least with this one cigar...it smoked like a typical DC. I was really looking for more from the flavor profile...strength, complexity and atleast a little power. I do grab DC's from time to time when I'm in the occasional mood for a lighter bodied cigar...so I wasn't completely turned off...I do like all the DC lines. I was looking for a bit more out of this cigar...but that happens alot with dragged out releases and too much hype. Overall...this was a top notch cigar...but it lacked having any power behind it...and that's just a shame. On another note...the band is really cool.LMAO ;)

The band is indeed sharp looking.

maximus060903-vi.jpg

Nice review, Jeff!

I smoked a #4 Toro, a little on the light side for me, but flawless construction as well as burn! Lots of smoke and perfect draw....hints of toasted nuts and coffee throughout. I enjoyed it and it's a little pricey but I will buy a few to sit on when my shop gets them in! :D