• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diamond Crown Maximus

stogieman

" Herf King "
I went down to my local shop yesterday to see what he had in new. He has the new Diamond Crown Maximus #5s in now so I picked up a couple cause they just looked so good. Has anyone tried them yet, let us know cause I'm gonna let mine sit a little bit. They also got the Toro size (Corona Gorda) in which the Box was still sealed. I'll probably get a couple of those next..... :D

If the few puffs I had from a pre release back in May is any indication of the regular release they will be phenomenal. I'm not ready to stamp a seal of approval on them quite yet.....need to smoke a few of them first.

I know they're pricey..... How much you having to put out for them?

$9.50 for the #5 Robustos & $12.00 for the Toros. The shop has a sign on the box "2 per customer" but I picked up 2 for myself and 4 for a fellow cigar lover from CF. :thumbs:

I'm drooling waiting for these things...days now and they should be in!

Arrrrgggghhhhh...I'm still frickin waiting!!!!!!!! :angry:

Those damn F@#*ing Fuentes and their releases....man they piss me off!!!!

I have some Robustos intransit... can't wait to see them and fire them up!

Aloha,

Wade

Got a call from my local shop yesterday morning to inform me that he had gotten a box of the #5 in. Took a couple of hours off from work and stopped by the shop and got some. First one will be sacrificed this weekend.

Sorry guys...lit up the churchill size earlier this week and I must say, not what I had hoped. I won't say anymore, I want to see what you all think first.

I've heard they are light bodied for the prize...but that's no surprise coming from Diamond Crown. :)

I've been reading that they are a solid medium in terms of strength but full of flavor... at least that's what's posted at CF. I got the Robustos today and they are GORGEOUS! Dark, oily wrappers and the construction looks excellent! But... they do feel a tad bit soft so I'm going to set them sit at 65%RH for a week or two before trying one. I prefer my cigars to be at 65% - 67% for smoking and find that overhumidified cigars can taste flat and bland.

I just hope I can wait that long to fire up the Maximus... LOL! :p

Aloha,

Wade