• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Did anyone see the...........

STYX&STONED

READ MY LIPS!!!!!
Has anyone seen the custom wrappers on the Opus X in CA Mag yet? I have seen the footbal, the baseball bat and even the pipe shaped cigars ......... But the wrappers on those OPUS X are the SHIZNIT.

I would more than likely kiss someones A$$ and give them a half hour to draw a croud first to get my hands on a fiver of some of those STYX....

Question????????? With all those different wrapper shades, What do you think they would taste like???

Dont think I could bring myself to smoke one if I had one. It would probably be the one that they would shove in my mouth just before they seald my coffin.

The wife on the other hand has a better place to shove it(according to her).......... She says if anything ever happens she is going to let one of my herfing buddies pick out the best smoke I have in my humi and she is going to assualt my with it before they close my box....OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my issue today, those things look incredible. I'm not sure I could bring myself to actually smoke one.

Styx, I knew you would be impressed with all of those. I think the bat is pretty cool myself.

ALostTexan

I'm scanning it now if someone wants to host it PM me and I'll email it to you.

btl4.jpg

If anyone wants a big copy let me know... you can see the four(I think) wrapper colors a little better in the giant size pic (not the one i sent ya, it's about 3megs), but it's unrealistic to post that scan. Thanks Fast!

I can make it larger but trying to be conscience of our dial-up friends

I wasn't complaining. Good call on the size, actually, it keeps the detail and you can see the colors. I'm just a little colorblind, so I was just offering in case someone wanted to take a closer look. Thanks again for hosting it.

Sooo many wrappers... I would really like to see that process. I wonder how many rollers they have that can actually pull this off. They're like museum pieces.

In the Fuente DVD , they breifly show some of those shapes and sizes while standing in a curing room. But I did not pay enough attention to what the wrappers looked like. I'll have to find that part real quick.

Holy crap! Those are fresh!! I'd like a big picture if someone cares to email me with it. :D

Cool, maduro, natural and candela all in one :)

I wonder how they taste? ???

Off topic: how often to you guys who subscribe the CA get them? 6 issues a year right? every other month?

:thumbs: Toaster

Natural, maduro, candela, and either sungrown or the Opus rosado color.

I think it's 6 issues ... I just started getting it. Free-ish for like 300 frequent flyer miles with NW.