• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Did your college team win today? If so what are you smoking to celebr

BSchmidt1981

Boise State is 5 minutes away from kick off! In tribute of our first home game of the season I figured I would celebrate with a first for myself as well. WHEN we will I will be enjoying my first Opus X (A Fuente Fuente to be exact). Although its far from the best Opus X that is available I was very surprised that the local cigar store had them. I could't pass it up. Look forward to hearing what everyone else is celebrating with. Go Big Blue!

Irish won, but it was nothing to celebrate.

LSU won, but I was impressed with WV, especially their offensive line. LSU couldn't get to the QB.

Smoked an Al's double, an LFD cameroon lancero and My Fathers release.

Ken

LSU won, but I was impressed with WV, especially their offensive line. LSU couldn't get to the QB.

Smoked an Al's double, an LFD cameroon lancero and My Fathers release.

Ken
I agree. This is the first time the D-line hasn't been totally disruptive. I smoked a Tat Fuasto and something that escapes me now.

Boise State is 5 minutes away from kick off! In tribute of our first home game of the season I figured I would celebrate with a first for myself as well. WHEN we will I will be enjoying my first Opus X (A Fuente Fuente to be exact). Although its far from the best Opus X that is available I was very surprised that the local cigar store had them. I could't pass it up. Look forward to hearing what everyone else is celebrating with. Go Big Blue!

If its your first Opus X, how do you know its far from the best Opus X available? The Opus X Fuente Fuente is a awesome cigar. But my team won aka Go Cornhuskers. I celebrated this morning with a Opus X El Scorpion Maduro from the CFCF 2010 box.

If its your first Opus X, how do you know its far from the best Opus X available? The Opus X Fuente Fuente is a awesome cigar. But my team won aka Go Cornhuskers. I celebrated this morning with a Opus X El Scorpion Maduro from the CFCF 2010 box.

I've read a fair amount of reviews of the about the Opus line. Don't get me wrong I am in no way knocking this cigar. It turned out to be a pretty good smoke. looking forward to my next one.

My boys won...Roll Tide! But with a scratchy throat I celebrated with a little drinking instead.

Bama looks tough...as they usually do. I love to watch Penn St. How can you not root for JoPa?