• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dion and Drew Estate teaming up on a new release....

Good for Dion. I look forward to trying another of his heretofore excellent efforts. And, quite frankly, good for Drew Estates as well. I wish them luck as they try to break out of their "Acid" pigeonhole.

- Tim

And, quite frankly, good for Drew Estates as well, I wish them luck as they try to break out of their "Acid" pigeonhole.

- Tim

They already did, the cigar is called the Liga Privada #9 ;)

Good read. Thanks for posting it.

I do remember Dion mentioning, a while back, that he had visitied with Drew. I don't believe he mentioned working on business.

I have a lot of respect for Drew. Everything I've read about him suggests that he is talented, intelligent, loyal, and compassionate.

The fact that he followed through with this does not surprise me.

I look forward to trying this cigar, and wich Dion and Jonathan the best of luck.

It's funny, but I have a profile that I always crave. Would love to be able to work with a blender, and come up with a matching cigar.

And, quite frankly, good for Drew Estates as well, I wish them luck as they try to break out of their "Acid" pigeonhole.

- Tim

They already did, the cigar is called the Liga Privada #9 ;)

Just goes to show how deep that pigeonhole is :)

I should have written "as they continue to break out..."

- Tim

Good for Drew....this is what they need to break out of that mold, although the Liga is already out there and is a great smoke. And good for Dion, too. One things for sure, his new smoke will be made very well. Drew has top notch construction.

Sweet! I like DE's LP9, and Illusione's CG4, so we'll see how this one goes.

I hope none of the flavoring aromas of the Acid smokes drift over to Dion's cigars? :laugh:

mmmmm.....Illusione No.9 or mmmmmmm......Liga Privada No. ~2~

I'll reserve my judgment until I have the opportunity to smoke one but, honestly, I'm a bit skeptical. I greatly enjoy the Illusione and Cruzado lines, however, the Liga Privada No.9 doesn't 'wow' me in the least.