• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diplo #4

Big Worm

Commander Worm of the Southern Alliance
Well, yesterday was a momentous occasion for me in two ways:

1> The opening of dove season in KY and our annual DU committee dove slaying was held at a buddies farm. Nice day, hot..but nice. Doves were flyin' hard and fast and a limit (15 this year, down from 20) was had in under an hour. For those of us who can actually shoot, and hit, those little bat-like bastids!! I always look forward to dove season because it usually marks the end of the summer and the beginning of hunting season. Ah, it sure felt nice to shoot something besides clay pigeons, legally, that is!! :0 :sign: :sign:

2> To start things out on the right foot, I fired up my first cigar in MONTHS!! Yep, months! For some strange reson the BW doesn't smoke a lot during the summer, because it's so hot. I tend to smoke most of my cigars in the fall and winter when I tend to be outside enjoying and partaking of nature more. Ahhh, when the leaves start to turn, the ISOMs start to burn!!! :p :D

On to the most important part: A Diplomatico #4 gifted to me by a fellow wing-shooter, Allofus123. Kenny snuck this into my last pass and I had forgotten about it until I was FINALLY sifting through it Saturday and remembered how great of a smoke Kenny said it was. I decided to fire this on the way to the hunt and smoke it before the action got hot. Lights like a dream, with absolutely no burn problems whatsoever throughout the whole cigar! Nice dark, oily wrapper...I hated to even set fire to it because it was so purty! This was a excellent tasting cigar with a nice chocolatly taste throught, little spice and prominent nutty flavors all the way through. This was an excellent cigar and was my first Diplo., even though I have several in my humidors!! After smoking this one I drug a couple out and put into the Sherman for later, a definite "go to" cigar that can be counted upon for nice flavor and not a lot of work in smoking it!

THANKS BROTHER KENNY!!! :thumbs: :)

BW