• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Distilled water

mementomori

Hi guys ! I was just wondering what kind of distilled water do you use . I'm running out of Glacier Mist that i was using for couple of years now . Looks like it got pretty expansive these days ( 3 bottles with shipping around 30 dollars). I was searching the forums for distilled water but unsuccefully . Please let me know what else besides Glacier Mist is good enough for cigars . Thanks !!!

Regular distilled water that you'd buy at the grocery store is just fine.

I just use whatever distilled water Kroger has on sale or is the cheapest.

Yup whatever the grocery store has like others have said. I'm still on the same jug that I got in January and its almost time to get another.

Any labeled distilled water is fine, I buy mine at Walmart for $.95 per gallon.

Woah! They're jackin up the prices! 69 cents a gallon here!

I buy distilled water at about 8 gallons a week, seeing as I run an ultrasonic humidifier in my room at full blast 24 hours a day....I use the same stuff in my humidifier as I do my humi.

Acme Distilled Water, cost me 79 pennies.
Barely through 1/5th of the bottle. I shouldn't have bought five at once, What was I thinking? :p

Found the link.

All I can say is that there are many many BOTL's who use regular old distilled water from the grocery store. I think this $6 for 16oz bottle stuff you're ordering is WAY over the top. Some folks use distilled and deionized water, and I even think that's a bit much.

Save your dough for some more smokes.

Ok thanks guys !!!! Glacier Mist bottles goes for about 6 $ plus shipping , makes around 30 bucks , that's just plain crazy .

I use a Kent RO / deionizer filter that is left over from my saltwater reef keeping hobby many years ago. I run it for about an hour to get a half gallon whenever I need some.

Marcos

You use distilled water ???

I get mine from old car batteries.

Brian

mmmmm algicide flavored cigars! My favorite! :thumbs:

I'm still with Lumberg...

antifreeze all the way for me :whistling: :laugh:

I never knew there was such a thing as super refined distilled water. :rolleyes:

I buy the cheapest I can find by the gallon. Usually never more than $0.99/gallon. I use it in the Avallo and it works great. Don't be fooled by the super refined stuff, it's no different than the cheap water you get in the store.