• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you have empty cigar boxes?

TAB

I know I'm a new member here, and I feel tacky creating a thread with palms up; however, I was just wondering if anyone out there has some empty cigar boxes. I am getting ready to setup a cool-i-dor, and since I'm currently unemployed, most of the cigars I'm looking at come in bundles.

Also, this is probably a shot in the dark, but if anyone has any "extra" humi-beads, I would be interested in working out a deal for some of those. Thank you!

Wrong forum to start with. The BST forum is the place for this but...

SALES/WANTS/TRADES/GROUP BUYS - Must be an active member of CigarPass in good standing for at least the past four (4) months to post a SALE/WANT/TRADE/GROUP BUY.

Hang tight for a while and contribute.

Your local should have some boxes ask.Most times there free or a buck or two.

That's part of the problem...I don't really have a local B&M...the nearest one is about an hr away.

That's part of the problem...I don't really have a local B&M...the nearest one is about an hr away.

Someone may have some to get rid of soon....no, not me.

Stick around, something will turn up.

Thats local to me. I wished I had a B&M shop just an hour away. Closest one is over 400 miles away. :(

I have about 10 random boxes, all cedar that I was going to use for my Vino. I had shelves and drawers made and now am left w/ the boxes. If you want them and will pay the freight just PM me..