• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do You Inhale?

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
I do not. I wonder how many people actually do inhale cigar smoke virtually every time they light up?

I don't. It gives me a very bad taste, hurts my throat and lungs. I smoke cigars for the pleasure and the flavor they offer.

No need to inhale unless you just want the nicotine, and in that case, smoke a cigarette (its safer - less concentrated smoke).

I don't inhale, but I do blow some smoke through my nose to get all the senses involved with smoking a cigar.

BTW Rod, love your new avitar! :thumbs:

I will inhale light to medium bodied cigars...one or two times a stick....the nicotine rush is great.

:( I'm still a walking nicotine stick. I'll admit, I inhale more than not.

At one time maybe a couple good drags but not anymore ???

I'm with Shadow.... I don't inhale but will blow smoke thru the nose on occasion... it really intensifies the taste of the cigar!

Aloha,

Wade

I like to smell the smoke after I exhale so I guess thats inhaling sorta. I never purposely inhale when I'm smoking. I also blow smoke out my nose sometimes, its seems to give me a good sense of the strength of the smoke.

not intentionally. I usually cough when I do, so i try to avoid it if at all possible

I inhale about every 4th or 5th drag - maybe more or less depending on the fullness of the smoke and my mood. I realize it's not a healthy thing to do but I usually smoke one cigar a day so I figure inhaling a few times isn't that big of a deal.

Being a cigarette smoker to boot I do inhale lightly but have overdone it many times by accident....rut-roh :(

I'm like you Tommy..I put any tobacco to my lips and must inhale!

Yep.

But not all the time.
Try inhaling a Opus Power ranger - you could toss a kidney doing that...

Never, at least on purpose. I can't even carry a cigar in my teeth, because for me smoking and breathing have to be mutually exclusive operations accomplished at completely separate times. If I have it in my teeth, sure as shootin' a stray breeze will blow some smoke up my nose just as I inhale, and I'll fall into a coughing fit.

So unless I want to hold my breath, I have to hold the cigar in my hand (or put it in an ashtray) while I'm not smoking it, which pretty much militates that my cigar smoking has to be done at times when I'm not doing anything else (except perhaps reading or driving). That keeps a fair handle on the frequency and keeps me from spending too much money or metabolizing too much nicotine.

I enjoy smelling the smoke from a cigar, but that's not the same as inhaling: the smoke I smell is well diluted with air