• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Doctor's report

hbooker

Cigar DJ
With all this neato stress I had developed some "pains" they where in my neck shoulder and arm, of course you know what that makes one think of Yikes!
Good news no coronary issues, just a pich nerve and stress.
He called is a depression thing.
Gave me these little pills, well they don't quite mess me up but they sure do change ones outlook.
Tonight I desire to say thanks for your support and letting me share, when I was writing last night I straight up broke down in tears...Yuck.

Glad to hear you're doing ok medically. You know we're all pulling for ya, right?

Keep in touch,
Dave :thumbs:

Ummmm Mike.....what kind of pills did the Doc give ya? Maybe we can work out a trade? BWAAAHAHAHAHA :p

Glad to hear you're in better spirit....keep the head up and smile! Pisses the hell out of people....

Like I've always said... "Smile, at least it makes your face more enjoyable for others!"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well today some church people puled up and unloaded some food and a turkey. Whoo wee.. Im letting you know it humbling to be helped but it also lets me feel much better about everything. A touch of good news always doesn't hurt..

Back