• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dodge Tomahawk Concept Motorcycle

Horse

Member 200
Seeing PB's sig tag today reminded me of seeing this concept motorcycle. Estimates are:

0-60 2.5 sec.
Top speed close to 400.

Dodge has a pretty cool Flash site here

tomahawk2.jpg

Tomahawk_Dark_Rider_RHF_700p.jpg

Wow now thats a bike. put your head between your legs and kiss our butt
good bye.

I seen it on TV, one of the guys involved in making the bike said he will not ride it.

That's a pretty fancy engine-stand for a V-10 Viper motor.

It's never been tested for topspeed, 400 was the original estimate. They've since said it is more likely 300, downforce requirements and all.

I'm done having kids now so I might give my left one to take that bad boy out to the flats and test their 300+mph theory!!! :thumbs:

Would love to ride a bike like that!!

Bah! That bike is for girls. Now this, this is a real man's bike:

http://bikesters.com/p019.htm

Twin turbo'd, nitro injected, stroked 426 hemi powered, two wheeled demon. Makes well, well over 1,000 hp. I've seen it in person. It was the scariest thing I've ever seen on two wheels...and that was just sitting still.

I'd still rather ride the Dodge, it's got a lot of cutting edge technology, and the way it turns is just amazing.

I just couldn't trust riding something that was probably made by a guy with a big garage, a rusted out Charger, and a lot of free time. I'd be afraid of it falling apart when I hit second gear. :p

Wildcard said:
I'd still rather ride the Dodge, it's got a lot of cutting edge technology, and the way it turns is just amazing.

I just couldn't trust riding something that was probably made by a guy with a big garage, a rusted out Charger, and a lot of free time. I'd be afraid of it falling apart when I hit second gear. :p
You, my friend, have hit it right on the head.

You gotta' love something a guy built in his garage, as opposed to some hyped up promo. machine that one of the big three put together w/ a 10 mil. budget.

That said, I'd ride the Tomahawk. It's much prettier than the garage built beast. I'll have to talk to Jay Leno about it sometime :)

Originality and character I'll give it. But that doesn't mean I'd ride it. :D

that bike is totally awsome - but, I'm more partial to something A LITTLE more traditional like THIS.

or maybe the V-Rod or Indian Scout.

As many of you might know, my Sig Pic is actually a HotWheel car. One of the ones I do NOT have in my collection of over 400 HotWheels, but I digress....

My Avitar is however the Bike (or Trike if you will) that I want to own. It is a Trike with a scaled down, fiberglass, replica body of the back of an old Vette. This trike has a 502 Big Block converted Marine production GM Engine running at 502 HP with something around 567 ft# of Torque.

2.jpg

they are also available like this...
1.jpg

for those with more B*lls than Brains :p

See more at BossHoss.net

I like the BossHoss trikes but it's hard to buy a motorcycle that gets worse milage then my car. ALOT worse, and that's the smaller version not the 502.

Trikes are for guys who can't ride bikes :)

Seriously, if you want to see some of the finest bikes on the planet check out this site:

http://youngchoppers.com

This stuff is so far beyond phenomenal it's just amazing. The level of refinement and attention to detail is dead on. And, they do it all! No Orange County Chopper "let's fabricate a couple of widgets and farm out the rest of the work" mentality.

In this case trikes are for wives that won't ride on the back of bikes. :(

AVB said:
In this case trikes are for wives that won't ride on the back of bikes. :(
At least your wife will throw a glance at something other than a car :) My wife refuses to confirm that motorcycles even exist. Trike, bike, etc. If it doesn't have doors, she ain't gettin in/on it.

Tony, TFF

Don't get me wrong for the purist I completely understand that Orange County is simple compared to somebody like Young's (great looking bikes) but if you had told me a year ago I would be looking forward to watching the Discovery station because they are airing a series on motorcycle builders I would have told you your nuts!

I have just personally never got into bikes but now have a better appreciation for them even if it is for a commercially staged TV show.

BenjieV :D

Back