• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does anyone know the name?

Siglo-Man

It's a long shot but I recently lost a beautiful custom 3 finger leather cigar case I bought from the NY Davidoff store in the Time Warner Building 5 years ago. These cases were custom made to order by a leather craftsman located in the mid-west I believe and had amazing detail. I had mine made with my initials intricately worked into the design. Anyway if anyone knows who this leather maker's name is or has any contact info it would be much appreciated. Would love to get another. Called the store and no one there remembers.

thanks!

Some friends of mine at another forum bought one there at about that time for a buddy of ours in Scotland, with a slotted Spanish cedar insert rather than fingers. Beautiful, beautiful case.

~Boar

Did the case say Davidoff or did you just pick it up there?

I ordered it at the NY shop but it was made by this mid-west leather smith. They were just showcasing his product and obviously marking it up. The case was sent to me several weeks later to my specs. I'm pretty sure this craftsman is still in business but Davidoff is just no longer selling his product. The case did NOT have any davidoff logos but did come in the davidoff packaging as I am sure since it was being middled by them they would take delivery of the order, repackage and ship to the customer.

Hope someone can figure out this source.

Some friends of mine at another forum bought one there at about that time for a buddy of ours in Scotland, with a slotted Spanish cedar insert rather than fingers. Beautiful, beautiful case.

~Boar

Yes, I may have described it wrong by saying 2 finger. I just meant it held two cigars but it was not slotted and was just one compartment with a cover top. The leather detailing was intricate and obviously done by a skilled leather worker. One could pick the size of the case, leather colors and type of detailing. Also there was the option of having your initials worked into the detailing.