• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does this ever happen to you?

sonuvabum

Boobies...'cause I likes 'em
Grabbed a smoke out of the desktop humi tonight that I have been eyeballing for a while now. It's lasted this long mostly 'cause I can't remember what the hell it is. It was an unbanded stick and I'm pretty sure I didn't buy it.

I think it is a Johnny-O shaggy. About 7" and probably a 52 or 54. Definitely a little north of middle of the road strength-wise but the flavor profile is off the F'n charts. Nicest smoke I've had in a long time. Amazing cigar! The age probably doesn't hurt either. I know I've had it a year or two.

Anyway, to whoever might have sent me this, thanks!

It just sucks I don't know for sure what it is. :blush:

G-

Napa_Smokes sent me 3 cigars a few years ago, all unbanded but numbered 1-3. I put them away and forgot I had them. Then he lost the sheet where he had written down what they were. I sure wish he could find it, because when I smoked them they were all outstanding.

Napa_Smokes sent me 3 cigars a few years ago, all unbanded but numbered 1-3. I put them away and forgot I had them. Then he lost the sheet where he had written down what they were. I sure wish he could find it, because when I smoked them they were all outstanding.

I have a couple of Taboada cigars and another special custom rolled from someone else. I can't remember the name but it got mixed in with my Taboada's so I have no clue which one it is now. :( Other than it will be a great smoke.

I've got a whole tray of unmarked cigars. I can make an educated guess and when I can't decide what to have I just grab one of them...and generally kick myself in the ass because they turn out to be great. I smoked a half dozen LG small batch no 2's before I found a marked one and figured out what they were. Come to think of it, that tray could make for some great bombs.

Last night I cleaned out 2 drawers in my vinotemp and found a Tat black from '08 at the very bottom of my low end drawer..

Usually when this happens I just label them as fancy rare shit. And sell for many profit$

Nearly every year I find something in the bottom of my humi(s) that turns out
to be an excellent, but somehow overlooked, smoke. Last year it was a La Riqueza.

I usually end up getting a box of them, if they're still available. :whistling:

Chemyst :cool: