• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does your girl or guy....

Mr Gone

Just wanted to know if your spouse, girl friend or boyfriend support your cigar smoking. My wife excepts it but does not really understand my love for cigars.

My wife doesn't mind it at all. Every once in awhile she'll light up a Short Story or something mild like that.

Nick

My wife doesn't really care for it, but doesn't try to make me stop either. She complains about the smell from some and I have only gotten a "that smells somewhat good" once. Oh well, SMOKE IT :D

My reason for relaxing with a cigar, 55 hrs work per week at one job and about another 5 helping her parents construction business.

My girlfriend will smoke flavored ones. that's about it.

My wife will fire up just about anything in my humidor, God love her!

accepts or expects? And I'm not even pulling my usual Mrs. Crabtree on this one.

Your wife probably expects you to light up but doesn't necessarily accept the fact that you enjoy cigars.

My ex-wife hated cigars and but tolerated cigar smoking by the guy she left me for. She expected him to smoke, accepted it at first when she was still gaga over him but as the luster in the relationship dulled after a while, she didn't accept it anymore. He made her move out and find her own place..........

spelling.JPG

I can only post these until I have a brain fart and can no longer escape the wrath of CC

coventrycat86 said:

accepts or expects? And I'm not even pulling my usual Mrs. Crabtree on this one.

Your wife probably expects you to light up but doesn't necessarily accept the fact that you enjoy cigars.

My ex-wife hated cigars and but tolerated cigar smoking by the guy she left me for. She expected him to smoke, accepted it at first when she was still gaga over him but as the luster in the relationship dulled after a while, she didn't accept it anymore. He made her move out and find her own place..........
[snapback]151474[/snapback]​

WTF? :laugh:

What can I say, I'm an idiot :D

You gettin' good at this PB, I officially dub you:

"Assistant Mrs. Crabtree"

Well thank you kind sir. I will do my best to live up to the reputation that you you have created. :rolleyes: :D

Oh yeah, I think that should have been "You're gettin' good at this" :p

You gettin' good at this"

Now, now, I'll take your badge away if you can't distinguish between those clearly done on purpose and the others where I demonstrate I definately :D can't spell.

Neal, you're up ;)

Mr Gone said:
Just wanted to know if your spouse, girl friend or boyfriend support your cigar smoking. My wife excepts it but does not really understand my love for cigars.
[snapback]151362[/snapback]​

My girlfriend doesn't even drink, let alone support my cigar smoking... I am sent to the showers to de-stink whenever I get home from having a 'gar.

I hear CoventryCat's boyfriend supports his cigar smoking though.

My wife smokes cigarettes.

She will head towards the lanai and say to me, 'How about getting a cigar or your pipe'. :love:

My wife doesn't mind my smoking cigars.... :thumbs:
as long as I keep it on the lanai. :D

Bill

The wife doesn't really like it but doesn’t say too much. I don't smoke in the house anyway and I've quit cigs so there is some built up collateral.

My smoking doesn't bother the wife to much. She says that she likes the smell of my cigars. :D

My girlfriend doesnt mind me smoking as I am considerate to others when I do smoke. Just just bought me a Cuna Crafters SS cutter, a triple flame lighter, and a Conch Republic cigar. Not only that, but she let me move my Fridgedor into her closet, and told me to have all my cigars delivered there and she will put them away neatly for me. :love: I think I found a keeper!

Eshaw99 said:
My wife will fire up just about anything in my humidor, God love her!
[snapback]151471[/snapback]​

I'm not sure if thats good or bad. Knowing My luck I would come home and she would have an opus in her hand.She would say honey I love this one get me A box.