• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dolphin fans

wavescrashing

Bolis or bust
Just seeing who the CP Phin fans are besides myself.
After last season, it's good to see them at 9-5 so far.
With that said, most nfl journalists are putting the Jets in their AFC East champ prediction and the Patriots in the wildcard.
My guess is that the Division will come down to week 17's game Dolphins vs. Jets.
With that said, who believes the Dolphins will clinch the division, and why or why not?

My wife likes the Dolphins, but she is a girl, what does she know

Tim

I'm a Pats fan, absolutely hate the Brets. Accept for The Fireman, he's cool!!!!!! While I dont know enough to analyze. It's my prediction that the phins will clinch and the jets are in for the wildcard. Unless of course the Pats can do what they always seem to do. I think it's the time of the phins. They're playing good football. Did anyone have occasion to watch the Jets game sunday. They certainly don't look like a championship team.

I'm a big 'fins fan and I would've never dreamed this a year ago. Having Pennington drop in our lap was a big reason, as is Joey Porter playing like a beast. It'll come down to next week against the Jets...GO FINS!!

MX, smart woman!

Dickson, let's hope your prediction is right (for the phins anyway). If the Jets find a way to lose to Seattle this week, they're pretty much done.
My biggest inkling of hope comes from the fact that the Dolphins haven't given up a touchdown in three games (since losing to the Pats).

Mike, being from KC, someone's gotta be giving you a hard time for rooting agains them this weekend!
But hey, the more Phins fans, the better!

How's Seattle been playing? Here's to them spitting some of that seasalt in the Brets eyes!!!! I'm hoping the Pats don't make it. Making them very hungry for next year. :cool:

How's Seattle been playing? Here's to them spitting some of that seasalt in the Brets eyes!!!! I'm hoping the Pats don't make it. Making them very hungry for next year. :cool:

Not too good. That's the one game that's not working in the Phins favor. They're playing KC and the Pats are playing the Cardinals. I sure hope Kurt Warner plays like he has MOST of the season.