• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Domestic Montecristo

What is your favorite Montecristo line?

• Afrique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Club Cab

• H2000

• Habana Selection

• Platinum

• Regular Line

• Serie V

• Serie VI

• Serie VII

• White

• Total voters

emodx

Banned
I rank the ones I have tried:

1. Club Cab
1.5 Afrique
2. Platinum/Delacroix
3. Serie VII
4. regular
5. H2000

Ellman said:
Platinum

but i never had the Club Cab. :(
I leave Tuesday for 2 months, but if I have the time I will try to get a Cab out tomorrow. If not, I will get it out when I get home. They are good cigars. Better than the rest.

Emo

I haven't had the club cab either, but I've tried the white, afrique, regular, and platinums, and I like the platinum by far.

I have had:

--Afrique
--White
--Regular
--Series V

I like the whites best.

I have had the:

regular
afrique
serie v

I like the regular best. I have a White but have not tried it yet. :(

Never heard of a club cabinet.

Quoted from JR's:

The Montecristo Vintage '93 Club Cabinet cigars are composed of select 1993 Dominican and Brazilian tobaccos rolled in a chocolate-brown 1996 Connecticut Valley wrapper. As soon as you crack their cedar cabinet, their exquisite bouquet fills your nostrils. Their flavor is rich and round, luxurious, and satisfying - an excellent cigar.

These are pretty good cigars at a resonable price.

Emo

SD_Stack said:
I have had the:

regular
afrique
serie v

I like the regular best. I have a White but have not tried it yet. :(

Never heard of a club cabinet.
SD

I'll get acouple in the mail to ya. ;)

DC# 0103 8555 7490 8467 6950

Enjoy!! :thumbs:

Arlen

I've been smoking the CDA's but they aren't part of the poll. Nice boxes too.

I've only had a few domestic Montecristo's in my smoking "career". I enjoy the domestic #2's, very creamy, very nice. I've also had a couple of Afrique's over the last couple months thanks to brothers here at CP. I know I have had a couple of the others, but was during a time I either wasn't paying attention or didn't record.

My favorite so far in the domestic line though is the regular line #2.

Sam

CDA = Montecristo Le Cigare des Arts. Mine are the Belicoso Larga but I've tried a few of the Tabac's and Royale's too.

AVB said:
CDA = Montecristo Le Cigare des Arts. Mine are the Belicoso Larga but I've tried a few of the Tabac's and Royale's too.
Apparently the Platinum line is being shipped in the Delacroix packaging. At least that's the pic on JR's.

Emo

No, those platinum line on the JR site are different then what I have been smoking. Look at the CI site.

I've yet to have a Montecristo I didn't like. It is one of the best and most consistant lines IMHO. I haven't tried the Club Cabs yet but thanks to Emo I'll be smoking my first soon :D Here are my rankings from what I've tried -

1) Afrique (Squarely in my top 5 nc's)
2) Serie V (Love the mini belis)
3) Platinum
4) Regular (No. 4's used to be a staple)