• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dominican Republic Visit

simmsboard

Slacker in trainning
Well my Vegas group is already thinking of a winter trip somewhere far from Minnesota, and the Dominican came up as our target. None of us have been there, and I figured some of you had. So I am asking for hotel and adventure advise from any of you who have already had the pleasure. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

Joe G

Well my Vegas group is already thinking of a winter trip somewhere far from Minnesota, and the Dominican came up as our target. None of us have been there, and I figured some of you had. So I am asking for hotel and adventure advise from any of you who have already had the pleasure. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

Joe G

Hi there!

I'm in La Romana, Dominican Republic, near Punta Cana and Santo Domingo. Let me know if I can be of assistance!

Some guidelines:

Punta Cana is for beaches.
La Romana or Santiago/Puerto Plata for CIGARS
Santo Domingo for the night life

TripAdvisor is usually great for spotting a hotel but it depends on your budget. Please let me know how I can help.