• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dominoes

classyndry

on injured reserve
Anybody like to play dominoes while they smoke?  I was just on vacation in Cancun, and David at La Casa Del Habano introduced me to the pastime.  If you haven't tried it, but have a set and some friends, I'd give it a try.

I know a few that play a game or two when smoking....  :laugh:

gallery_13257_1641_334852.jpg

gallery_13257_1641_270957.jpg

Nice tables too.  I've been looking at them online.  I think one might make my xmas list this year.

Kris (Light This! bottom picture white shirt) holds Dominoes and cigar nights at his house. It is a great time and never imagined my tall white Irish ass playing dominoes but I have won a hand or two...LOL

I'm planning to someday build a dominoes table, and fill the middle of it with cigar bands, and then put a clear epoxy coating over them on the playing surface.   I probably have enough to do it now. 

Personally I prefer cribbage and the boards are a lot cheaper than the tables.

Doc

Who are those weirdos playing majong in the picture?  Is that Clint in the orange shirt?

That said, Paul - you should have brought the bones tonight so we could see who really knows how to build houses.  Or you could come watch the game with us at Stanza tomorrow :D

Doc, I would gladly play you cribbage for free/cigars/loose women any time.  Quickly becoming my older boy's favorite game.

insight said:
Who are those weirdos playing majong in the picture?  Is that Clint in the orange shirt?

That said, Paul - you should have brought the bones tonight so we could see who really knows how to build houses.  Or you could come watch the game with us at Stanza tomorrow :D

Doc, I would gladly play you cribbage for free/cigars/loose women any time.  Quickly becoming my older boy's favorite game.

I am probably the worse player ever and just enjoy sitting and smoking. I think i have won 1or2 hands in the time I have played up here. I would love to go tonight but I have a date with my couch and Fox at 8:07 plus you couldn't pay me to go down town among all the craziness that will take place tonight. Have fun and you guys might want to start walking from Dedham now so you can get in Stanza and get a seat... :laugh: