• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Asa Corona

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Just smoked one of these, it started out tasting kind of like a Remedios, sorta that classic "stinky cigar" taste and smell. In a good way.

As it progressed it got better and got more of a mellow premium flavor. The ash was tight and the burn was straight all the way through.

I'm going to say this cigar is comparable to or even better than a Remedios. Just os good but different. Smaller than any of the sizes I have smoked in Remedios so I can't compare exactly. The ash on the Remedios is flakier though so the DOn Asa gets the not in that department.

I am very pleasantly surprised on this one, glad I took the cahnce to get these at a good price on CB.

I will have to try one of them that you sent me. I have so much stuff in my inventory I havent even smoked

Glad to hear a positive review on them.

I also picked some up on CB because of the price and they are resting. Haven't had a chance to fire one up yet.

Back