• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Carlos Senior Blend

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggiese

I hear great things about this cigar and it's piqued my curiosity...

Moki said about this cigars at Vitolas.net:

This special blend of Don Carlos cigar is never released, it is only given away (such as at CFC 2002, 2005, and 2006) or occasionally auctioned. The blend is specially created by and for Carlos Fuente Senior; it's the cigar he smokes. Rumoured to be rolled by only one roller, making 50 cigars a week, and is said to be the best tasting Don Carlos out there.

The wrapper and filler tobacco used to create this cigar is among the best the Fuentes have available: both have at least a decade of age on them.

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=52

Just how much are these cigars worth? I really love the regular Don Carlos line, but this sounds like just an incredible cigar...

Anyone gotten one of these babies - and what is your impression?

ChefIII.jpg

That's the Senior Blend on the left...

ChefII.jpg

And this is a close up of the cigar...

Sorry, I can't take credit for the photos - one of our other fine members took 'em... ;)

Just curious...but what are premium cigar bands doing on Connies?

Rod -

My recollection is that this was someone's idea of being funny over at CF earlier this year. He offered a contest for a 5er, which was billed as including one of the Senior Blend DCs and four other the cigars. When they arrived, the winner found that highend-banded Connies made up the rest of the 5er.

Looks like ya couldn't tell the difference if someone handed ya one...

The one I had was stronger and more rich than a regular DC.

It's a very nice smoke... :thumbs: !!!

I've had about a half dozen or so of these and would smoke them regulary if I could. I'm not much of a non-Cuban smoker, but these are on the short list of what I do smoke. I don't know if I would classify them stronger, but they are definately richer than the regular DC line.

I've had about a half dozen or so of these and would smoke them regulary if I could. I'm not much of a non-Cuban smoker, but these are on the short list of what I do smoke. I don't know if I would classify them stronger, but they are definately richer than the regular DC line.

At a minimum....more rich - definatly.

As for stength...I may not have eaten much.

If you find one...ENJOY!!!

Manwhore.

Rod -

My recollection is that this was someone's idea of being funny over at CF earlier this year. He offered a contest for a 5er, which was billed as including one of the Senior Blend DCs and four other the cigars. When they arrived, the winner found that highend-banded Connies made up the rest of the 5er.

Damm. that's a funny joke!!! :laugh:

Of course the guys reaction was something like this...

Well I got CHEF's payout for his contest today. And althoug in the past I thought he was a dick, now it's been confirmed. I can't imagine this phucktard sending this package to anyone but me or maybe purosismoke. This just goes to show how much of a low life piece of shit he really is.

You guys all know I consider you my friends and my opinions of CHEFDIKHEAD have no bearing on my feelings toward you.

CHEF was kind enough to send 4 fine Consuegra cigars from JR cigars, dandys! And a Fuente that may or may not be the DCSB, who knows.

Oh - shoot - he did say, "My Bad" to the guy... I guess that's sorta an apology... :rolleyes:

Rod -

Hey! The "winner" just happens to be our very own TicTok! LMAO. His recent history here is starting to make sense. Classic delusions of entitlement.

NA

There's definitely no "a" in definitely.... :rolleyes:

I'm not a huge Don Carlos fan but I've heard the Senior Blend is fantastic. :thumbs:

That Senior Blend looks like a Don Carlos dream stick. :love: Too bad the gift wasn't appreciated.

What do the DCSBs fetch? $40+ a pop ?

That Senior Blend looks like a Don Carlos dream stick. :love: Too bad the gift wasn't appreciated.

What do the DCSBs fetch? $40+ a pop ?

Good question MMM. From what I understand, they're priceless for all intents and purposes and cannot be bought from cigar shops or anywhere for that matter.

Rod -

Hey! The "winner" just happens to be our very own TicTok! LMAO. His recent history here is starting to make sense. Classic delusions of entitlement.

NA

To hell you say!!! I read it was a guy named The Volusianator and couldn't believe it could possibly be the same guy we know and love as "Tick-Tock"... It just seems so out of character for him... ???

If what happened on the other board happens here, we'll deal with it. Let's put this to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.