• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Conti Cigars

DCJohn

Greetings,

Thanks for taking a peek at our post introducing Don Conti Cigars. We are a boutique maker of hand made Cuban Seed Dominican's.

We offer Lanceros, Coronas, Robustos, Churchills & Torpedos in Mild, Medium and Full Body (Cuban Seed Dominican with Connecticut Wrapper)

We also have a mini, Madoro and Double Madoro.

If you would be interested in giving us a try you are welcome to visit www.donconticigars.com/johns-deals for a tryout discount.

Madoro and Double Madoro are not available online yet. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or comments.

Thank You,
John
Don Conti Cigars

Good morning John, welcome to CigarPass and I hope to try your line of cigars soon. I'll give you a fair review on them and let all of the S /BOTL know the same. Have a great weekend and I'll talk with you soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thank you Charlie and DG. Charlie, your stuff is on its way! I hope you enjoy them. I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Best,
John

Thank you Charlie and DG. Charlie, your stuff is on its way! I hope you enjoy them. I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Best,
John

John,

The package made it safe and sound. They look really good and thank you for the selection. I'll let em' sit in the humi for a couple of days and I'll try the first this comin' Thursday evening at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

John,
I will be awaiting the review as I am alway interested in trying a new smoke.

Thanks Scuba and Dustin. Glad to be here!

Charlie - Great news. Enjoy! The Dbl Madoro's are my favorite.

John

Oh I missed gregor and scott's welcome. Thanks guys!

I want to thank everyone for the very warm welcome to the boards. We have a number of samples out there and I'm hoping for good reviews. I love our product! (No surprise in that statement.)

Just to let everyone know, I will be shutting down the introduction offering link and we'll be announcing a list of retailers where you can find our products.

All the best,

John
Don Conti Cigars