• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Diego

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
:( Not real happy with this one. Contruction was great, good easy draw. I could have held the ash down to the band. Smoke had hints of earthiness, nut, but possibly some harsh grass flavor. I normally am a pretty big Don Diego fan, but this one just fell short. I was really suprised to be disappointed. Smoke is in the $7 range and there's alot out there in that range better than this puppy. ??? Bum's me out.

Any age on it? Possibly smoking before or after its prime? Usually I won't buy a box if I haven't tried one with age on it. And at $7 a stick, I would definately want to try one in the prime first.

Emo

I don't know the age.   I just bought a stick at the smoke shop.  I wanted something other than what was in my Humi. :(   I sure hope it wasn't at any kind of prime, and it probably wasn't.  I rarley find a poor smoke at this shop so I usually don't pay much attention.  Either way it wasn't that good.