• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Lino Africa PundaMillia

APPEARANCE AND CONSTRUCTION
(15 of the possible 100 points):

I took a good glance at this stick and was impressed. It had a very rich dark color and was well wrapped. There were veins present but IMO they added to the appearance in this case. None were overly noticable. They were even and solid. Even the ring had an attractive design. Nothing wrong with this stick that I could see.

15pts

FLAVOR
(25 of the possible 100 points):

I used a double blad cutter on this due to the smaller ring gauge. The taste on my intial wetting pre-cut was pleasant. Rich, tastes of nut,hint of a dark coffee with chocolate undertones.

Once cut and lit, as expected I was pleased. Again the same rich tones and flavor. Again, I was happy, and impressed. This stick just kept getting better.

25pts

SMOKING CHARACTERISTICS
(25 of the possible 100 points):

The stick started a little tight for my taste. However, within a 1/2" it was smooth sailing. The ash was extremely white near the newer edge of the burn and slowly turned ash-grey toward the end. I was getting a full flavor and smoke from it from the start. From start to finish, the first 1/4" of ash stayed almost snow white. The first ash was approx 2.5" long before it gave up. Again, impressive. Once the intial draw mellowed, it was smooooth sailing all the way to the nub.

21pts

OVERALL IMPRESSION
(35 of the possible 100 points):

As you might have noticed, this was a great stick from start to nub. The flavor was enjoyable. The smoke great. The draw, near perfect. I can't say enough about this stick and will definately buy more. For the price, this is for sure a go to stick for me.

33pts

Total score: 94 pts :thumbs:

I highly recommend!

I receaved one of these for secret santa I forget which on it was but I was very impressed with it. The Africa is on my to buy list.

Looks like time to search for a good price... huh?
I did not try mine yet. Hopefully on weekend

Looks like time to search for a good price... huh?
I did not try mine yet. Hopefully on weekend

I thought your price was good. If you come across the larger sizes for a good buy, lemme know! :thumbs: I would be up for another GB..

thanks again Vot for doing this!

Great review! I went out a bought a couple of these this afternoon. I've smoked them before but it's been a year or more, so I'm very excited about smoking them. I hope my experience is as good as yours!

Nick