• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Pepin Lancero Sampler

Izzypizzy

Reaction score
Haven't seen this sampler mentioned anywhere on Cigarpass, which is quite shocking since I know how many pepin whores we have here!

I found it at the incredible price of $75, so I just thought I'd share it with all of you.

Don Pepin Garcia Lancero Sampler

A very special Lancero Sampler created by Don "Pepin" Garcia. It contains 2 cigars each of 5 of his most popular lines. The Blue Label which is full-bodied; the White Label JJ Series in natural and maduro together with the Black Label introduced in 2006 is medium to full-bodied; and the El Centurion Series. These elegant Lancero cigars are available in very limited quantities.

From my understandings, there's only 1000 of these, so quantities are extremely limited.

Never purchased anything from arnoldstobacco.com before, but from my research it appears to be a reputable dealer.

Enjoy =)

Yea, I read that it was released around the end of last year, but searched around the forums and couldn't find any mention of it. Surprised it's still available with only 1000 units produced and the price struck me as quite a find.

Anyways, I'm excited to get mine, <3 pepin and <3 lanceros.

That's a great price. I've already bought two of these, They are good.
I am amazed that they are still available, they must have made more than 1000 of them!!!!!

It probably goes along with some of the other discussions on the lancero size. The number of people who actually even knew about the sampler coming out were only those of us on the various boards. I had a nice discussion with the owner of my shop and the sizes that sell are the thicker ring guage cigars still. I'm sure after all of us bought how ever many boxes we wanted. The rest are still out there. It is definatly possible that there were only 1000 boxes made. Multiple shops are selling them at discounts and they still don't sell. My guess again is due to the size. If Pepin came out with a robusto sampler like the lancero sampler, I'd think that there would be more sales. When it comes down to it, the majority of cigar smokers still buy Macanudo and again, its us crazy folks that buy all the "limited" and new cigars out there. When you have some time, just sit and watch what most of the people who come into your shop on a daily basis buy. I did this one day for about 4 hours and 8 out of 10 customers bought lower end cigars ie Fuente green line, Padron regular line, partagas, macanudo etc. And I"m in a busy metropolitan area. I'm sure most dealers make their money from the lower end smokes rather than the premium/super premium smokes. I think I saw two people in that whole time buy cigars that were $10 + each. It works great for me as my guy always has plenty of the Tatuaje brown line, Padron Anniversarios etc. G1