• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don't know what it is about the BGM but....

Dsav101

Women it seems are the antichrist.
GOD I LOVE EM! I seriously have not had a bad one yet. Granted compared to you FOG's I am still in diapers, but they are the most tasty damn morsels ever! I just love that little extra zing I feel they give me that most other cigars, be it ISOM or not, give me! End of post. Just thought I would throw this out there because I am about out yet again and I need to go get a ton more!!!

Don

Haven't had one yet, but I have a box arriving tomorrow. Makes me more excited to get 'em. Thanks Don!

What...you mean this? :p Mmmm...mmmm!

07-03-08Imported001.jpg

07-03-08Imported002.jpg

07-03-08Imported006.jpg

07-03-08Imported023.jpg

07-03-08Imported024.jpg

07-03-08Imported027.jpg

07-03-08Imported028.jpg

07-03-08Imported032.jpg

07-03-08Imported034.jpg

Greg, that looks to be about what I am doing myself at this very moment!! hehehe. Only 2 left though after this one. :( I might need to see if some people want to get a GB going sometime soon!!

Don

P.S. It is not nice to brag Greg!! :) hehehe.

Greg, that looks to be about what I am doing myself at this very moment!! hehehe. Only 2 left though after this one. :( I might need to see if some people want to get a GB going sometime soon!!

Don

Ahhh...I'll brag (not) when I get hold of a Wolter's release. :D

Don

If you are doing a GB, count me in! I've been wishing to try these for a while now. :D :cool:

Greg..........Humble..........................HAHAHAHAHA. :) Just playing with ya Greg!!! Also, to show off my noobness, what the hell is a Walters release??? And then....Ummm.......how do I find em! :)

Don

Greg..........Humble..........................HAHAHAHAHA. :) Just playing with ya Greg!!! Also, to show off my noobness, what the hell is a Walters release??? And then....Ummm.......how do I find em! :)

Don

Wiki info...In 2005, Wolters in Cologne, Germany, had a few thousand boxes of Bolívar Gold Medals produced by Habanos SA exclusively for their shop. The cigars are an older, discontinued Bolívar size in the Cervantes (lonsdale) format, wrapped in gold foil on one half with a special Bolívar band in the middle and come packaged in boxes of ten.

It's the original release Boli Gold Medal, no longer available. At least, I haven't seen any anywhere. <clearing throat> It is on my wish list though. <clearing throat> :laugh:

This cigar has been on my wish list and I hope to be able to try one soon. May have to just buy a couple in the near future. Nice pics Greg #1. :)

Dman, now I gotta go ahead and update my wish list as well!! lol. Darn you smart people!!!

Don

Figured I would show my appreciation for the BGm by posting pics of the nub I smoked it down to. My lips are slightly singed I bet, but damn it was worth it!!!!! Enjoy em!

Don

img1659mz9.jpg

img1660bv8.jpg

img1661vr3.jpg

Figured I would show my appreciation for the BGm by posting pics of the nub I smoked it down to. My lips are slightly singed I bet, but damn it was worth it!!!!! Enjoy em!

Don

img1659mz9.jpg

img1660bv8.jpg

img1661vr3.jpg

I'll have to say Don, that is the nubbiest nub job I've ever seen...
:thumbs:

It's the gold wrapper.... makes everything taste better.

I'm glad you guys dig 'em. About half the BGM's I've had were so plugged they were unsmokable; makes me very reluctant to buy a box.

Enjoy - B.B.S.

mmmm yes... I had one just last week. How excellent they are smoking at the moment.

They remind me of a creamy lemon cheesecake in cigar form.

I'm glad you guys dig 'em. About half the BGM's I've had were so plugged they were unsmokable; makes me very reluctant to buy a box.

Enjoy - B.B.S.
B.B.S. On behalf of the anti bad stick foundation, any other BGM's you happen to have will be disposed of properly and with care as soon as you send em out. :) hehehe. Very sorry to hear of your bad luck. :( Once I get some more, I will certainly fire off one or two so you can check em again!!!

Don

Great smoke!

I too, haven't had a bad one yet.

Very nice pics Greg and as for Dsav101...holy crap, do you know that lips are meant for other things, I guess you will never get to do them now :laugh:

Brian