• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don't let this happen to you

ronman

Seems like me and my girlfriend of four years are having some big problems. Her family does not like me very much. Her daughter and her are having problems and her family blames me for that, even though I didn't do anything to cause the problems between them. She also has gotten more active in the Baptist church, and my being a Catholic does not mix well with that. She told me she feels like she is betraying what she is being taught at the church. Talk about a bunch of **** to deal with just in time for Christmas. Sorry to lay this on you all, but I have to vent. Yes, I am very pissed off. :angry:

Sorry to hear this no matter the time of year and I feel for you Bro!

I hope evrything works out for the best!!

STYX

That really sucks. Look on the bright side, though - the problems are mostly on the outside of the relationship. While the external factors can always be trying as long as you guys have a strong relationship inside you should be able to make it through. In 4 years you've been through worse, haven't you?