• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don't you just hate it when

papabear

you're enjoying one so much that you hardly have room to hold it without burning your fingers, but you know you're gonna have to give up and put it down eventually?

I got a couple of 5'ers of Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas Generosos in on a deal of the day a few days ago, and just smoked the first one tonight. That was an incredible cigar. Absolutely loved it. I was out on the front porch with the full moon shining, the crickets and frogs singing, and it was just so nice I hated to quit and come inside. :D

Oh, well. Glad I got those two 5'ers. Just wish I'd bought a couple more of them now. :p

The Vegas Cubanas are great smokes. I can't remember having a bad one off the top of my head..or in my mouth for that matter. I also had one of those moments last night with a Hoyo EL. It was absolutely great. Pictures to come!

Brandon

I had the same issue with a CoRO a few days ago. I read a post a while ago about using a toothpick once it starts burning your fingers. It works pretty well. Now if someone can just come up with a solution for when it starts burning your lips. :laugh:

NubbedCoRo.jpg

Hey, that's a pretty good idea. I'll have to give that a try.

I was thinking while I was smoking it if anyone ever used a roach clip on a cigar, but I figured that just wouldn't be cool. :p

Didn't have one anyway.

I had the same issue with a CoRO a few days ago. I read a post a while ago about using a toothpick once it starts burning your fingers. It works pretty well. Now if someone can just come up with a solution for when it starts burning your lips. :laugh:

I know this is going to seem strange to most of you, but when I am burning one and then it starts getting a little to hot for the lips I throw it in a corn cob pipe and dust the whole damn thing :love:

All I have to say is: Ask Beyond the Band. Do a little searching, you'll find out what that crazy man is made of. ;) I tell you what LarryH, that cigar you have on that toothpick is a freakin' churchill compared to how low BTB smokes them! :laugh:

I did this last night with an 06 Opus I smoked for my birthday, couldn't put it down until the fingers and lips burned. It was so good at one point, that if it wasn't lit, I might have tried to F myself with it.

I know this is going to seem strange to most of you, but when I am burning one and then it starts getting a little to hot for the lips I throw it in a corn cob pipe and dust the whole damn thing :love:

Too funny! :laugh:

I sometimes do the same thing :thumbs:

I just hate it when this happens. http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=33122&st=100&p=494389&hl=Padron%20Nub%20Mr%20Peat&fromsearch=1&#entry494389

No tooth picks...no roach clips. Nothing but fingers, burns and choking on a red hot cherry. :0
Scroll to posts #106 and #111 as it will say it all.

Ouch!

Not only could I not stand the burnt fingers and lips, but I couldn't stand the smoke that hot either. :0

I just hate it when this happens. http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=33122&st=100&p=494389&hl=Padron%20Nub%20Mr%20Peat&fromsearch=1&#entry494389

No tooth picks...no roach clips. Nothing but fingers, burns and choking on a red hot cherry. :0
Scroll to posts #106 and #111 as it will say it all.

Wow! And I thought I smoked my sticks down to nubs!

Tried the toothpick tonight. Worked great, but I still only nubbed it down to a little less than an inch. The smoke just gets too hot for me beyond that.